Applications are now open to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2022 Academic Year. Chula University offers full-time Masters full-time Masters programs and PhD Degree Scholarship programs for all International Students. Chulalongkorn University is ranked first in Thailand. One of the oldest and most respected Universities in the country.so never miss the chance those students who are good in their studies and apply here in the Chick Scholarship
The University has established an International Degree Certificate Program. Getting a Scholarship at Thailand University is very easy. There is no application fee for Chulalongkorn University. Scholarship is available at all Academic Fields and Majors offered by the University. all those students who are wanted to study free and have big dreams must apply in this Scholarship
All costs will be covered under the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship. You do not have to pay for anything. Length of 2 years for Master Degree and Length of 3 years for PhD Program. We’ve compiled all the information you need to find out more about the scholarships .Detailed information about the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2021 is provided below.
Details About Scholarship in Thailand 2022
- Country: Thailand
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: June 10, 2022
Available Program for Masters, PhD
Term of the Scholarship:
- 2 Year Master Program Starting in August 2022
- 3 Year Doctoral Program Starting in August 2022
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 will cover all the Expenses for the Full Duration of the Scholarship. The Scholarship will not be extended in any case.
- Return Airfare Ticket will be provided to/from Country.
- Full Tuition Fee will be paid and will be covered by the University.
- A Monthly stipend will be provided to cover the Living Expenses.
- Accommodation Allowance will be Provided.
- Applicant Must be International Students from any Country. Should not be a citizen of Thailand.
- Participants from ASEAN Countries and Participants from Non-ASEAN Countries both are Eligible
- Applicants Must have Completed a Bachelors’s degree if applying to a Master, and Masters’s Degree if applying to PhD. Program.
- Applicants’ age should not be more than 40.
- Good Command of English.
- The applicant must be in Good Health.
Documents Required for the Application
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. Select the Scholarship Program Name as “Scholarship Program for Foreigners from ASEAN Countries And non-ASEAN countries”