Scholarships to Study in Canada 2021-2022:
Global Affairs has announced that the applications for Canada scholarships program are open for international students for 2021-2022 academic year. This program will offer academic scholarships for up to 2 years of study at the level of post-secondary that chiefs to a diploma, post-graduate degree , certificate or master’s degree at university or a college in Canada.
The Scholarships to Study in Canada program is now open to students from all disciplines. Applicants must first apply for the admission to full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution to avails this scholarship. Eligible applicants are informed to apply for this Scholarship Global Affairs Canada.
Scholarship Sponsors: Global Affairs Canada
Scholarship institute: Canadian College or can be University
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Masters
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (mentioned below)
Subject Eligibility: Any Full-time undergraduate & postgraduate courses acceptable in any Canadian University.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: This scholarship is for all international students.
Scholarships to Study in Canadian universities 2021-2022 | ELIGIBILITY
Candidates must be residents of one of following mentioned countries/territories:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan
- Europe: Ukraine ,Turkey
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Nigeria, Uganda
- must enrolled themselves as full-time students at post-secondary institutions in the mentioned eligible countries and wil paying any tuition charges required by these universities at the time of application and for the full period of the exchange;
- the candidates which hold Canadian citizenship , permanent Canadian residency or who’s application for permanent residency is pending in Canada are not eligible;
- already participating/participated in any exchange scholarship program funded by the Government of Canada are not eligible for this scholarship
- already enrolled in a program at any post-secondary institution in Canadian are not eligible.
The benefits of scholarship varies depending on the duration of course :
- for undergraduate or graduate students CAD 10,200 for college, (Master’s and PhD) for a minimum of 4 months or one academic term of research or study o r
- for graduate students CAD 12,700 (Master’s and PhD) for a period of 5 to 6 months of study.
The Canadian post-secondary institutions can submit applications on behalf of any student who encounters the eligibility criteria of this program and has indicated interest to Scholarships to Study in Canada 2021-2022
Application Deadline: 30st March, 2021