Standard Bank Group Internship Program Are you looking for Internship in the South Africa? Would you like to gain more valuable experience at Standard Bank Group? Here is an opportunity for you through the Standard Bank Group Internship Program structured for for young graduates to get them acquainted with the work environment of Standard Bank and the banking profession as a whole. You can now apply for the Standard Bank Group Internship Program
This is a great opportunity for a student to start his or her Internship An internship with Standard Bank Group gives you the opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience with the foundation of your tertiary qualification one of the best things in the world . You will start contributing from the moment you join, as you get involved in real projects – and have every chance to develop and grow. For more information and requests, please read the full article below.
Details About Standard Bank Group Internship Program
Country: South Africa
Company/Organisation(s): Standard Bank Group, South Africa
Degree Level: Graduate Internship
Program Duration: 12 – 24 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
Successful applicants for the Standard Bank Group Internship Program will receive the following benefits: This is a great opportunity for a student to start his or her Internship
- Fixed-term employment Standard Bank Group for 12/18/24 months.
- Monthly stipend.
- Performance rewards and benefits.
- Certification specific to the skills being built on the program.
- Practical meaningful workplace experience.
To be eligible for Standard Bank Group Internship Program for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions: This is a great opportunity for a student to start his or her Internship
- Applicants must be a recent graduate
- Applicants must have Bachelor degree certificate
- Minimum Tertiary academic average of 60% or above
- Currently completing or completed tertiary qualification in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Social Science and Mathematics
- Applicants must be ready to travel
Standard Bank Group Internship Program What to Expect
At completion of your internship, you must have acquired highly in-demand skills and qualifications. So, you will be able to own your career potential, and apply for the role of your dreams. This is a great opportunity for a student to start his or her Internship
We know that investing in ambitious young people like you now, will lead to a brighter future for Africa.
These are the following programmes available for the Standard Bank Group Internship Program for Young Graduates:
- Universal/Prestige/Enterprise Banker
- Behavioural Economics, 12-month programme
- Standard Trusts Tax Internship, 24-month programme
- Legal Internship, 24-month programme
How-to-Apply: To participate for this internship, please the steps outlined as follows;
On the official site, select ‘apply now’ then go to ‘first time visitor’ to create a new account and register your CV and upload documents, or go to ‘returning visitor’ to sign in. Then complete the application to indicate the Early Careers Programme you are interested in. The Early Careers Programme team will review all applications then contact the most suitable candidates.