The State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship welcomes new Applications for the 2021-22 academic year. Students from all over Pakistan are eligible and strongly encouraged to apply to cool off their hidden skills. With this excellent internship program, students from all over Pakistan can now become brand ambassadors. The PKR 20,000 grant will be given to the most successful.
The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is pleased to present the six-week Summit Curriculum for 2021. SIP welcomes applications from Pakistani / AJK national students who meet the eligibility criteria and follow the procedure outlined below. Students from all levels and degree programs are strongly encouraged to apply for the program. The purpose of this internship program is to convey financial advice, such as managing money and understanding financial situations.
So what are you waiting for? View all the details provided for this application and use:
Description of State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship 2021-22
- Host region: Virtual
- Program title: Pakistan Regional Bank Virtual Internship 2021-22 (Fully Sponsored)
- Students enrolled in any college or university can apply for free.
- The program is open for the 2021-22 academic year
- Hosting Center / Organization: This program was announced under the Bank of Pakistan in the 2021-22 academic year.
- Registration Fee: There is no application fee.
- Financial Aid: Fully Sponsored
- Duration of the program: 06 weeks
- Available Instructions / Fields: No Limit (mentioned below)
- Intermediate / BS / Masters / PhD
- Agr Limits: Applicants are divided into 03 age groups such as: school age (9-12), youth (13-17), and youth (18-29).
- Gender suitability: There is no limit
- Deadline: There is no deadline
Also apply for CERN Summer Student Program in Switzerland 2022
Pakistan Regional Bank eligibility criteria Virtual Internship for the 2021-22 academic year is defined as. Students of the above age groups can apply for this internship program. Applicants must be from a registered school, college, TVET or HEC-recognized university located within AJK or Pakistan. According to the group, students will be enrolled in the program. No other limit has been given to the State Bank of Pakistan.
The State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship 2021-22 is a fully funded program which means that students will not have to pay for any kind of registration or any other form if the registration fee for this program. It has many benefits that will be provided throughout the entire program period. These are:
A stipend of 20,000 PKR will be provided depending on the performance of the applicant.
Students can apply without the application fee.
No need for prior work experience.
Students will gain an amazing work experience that will help them in their future.
Applicants may participate in NLFPY training events that may assist them in applying for further study.
On a working basis, gold, platinum or silver certificates will be awarded.
Also, apply for TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2022 In Netherlands
There is no deadline for the State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship 2021-22. All interested students, however, are instructed to register as soon as possible. So don’t waste your time. Sign up today.
Click here to check more details