Applications are invited from those interested in the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship in South Africa for undergraduate and postgraduate students with low family income. The scholarship seeks to support underprivileged students to achieve their educational goals.
The scholarship will provide fully funded scholarships to students with a strong academic background enrolled at selected tertiary institutions in South Africa for the 2023 academic session.
Accenture Education Trust Scholarship DETAILS
Scholarship Sponsors: Accenture Education Trust Fund
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institutions: Tertiary institutions in South Africa
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of awards: Several
Degree of study: undergraduate and postgraduate
Nationality: South African
Accenture Education Trust Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student whose family income is between RS 350 000 – R 1 million and NSFAS postgraduate students with
- a household income < R 300 000.
- Have strong academic ability with a cumulative average above 65% in study towards technology oriented
- degrees at selected tertiary institutions in South Africa.
- Enroll in an eligible course during the 2023 academic session.
- Registration fees
- Examination fees
- Book and laptop allowance
How to Apply: Those interested in the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship 2023 must apply online and provide the supporting documents below:
- Required documents:
- A certified copy of the identity document
- Certified full academic record including 2022 mid-term exam results / progress report.
- Attested copy of 12th class results
- Certified copy of proof of income of parents/guardian < R 1M
- Copy of CV
Step 1 – Register/Create an account using your email address and create a password.
Step 2 – Launch the app. Select Apply Manually.
Step 3 – You will be taken to the My Information page. Please fill in all fields and note that the last name is your last name.
Step 4 – You will be taken to the My Experience page. In this section, please describe any part-time work experience i.e. tutoring, promotions, etc. Please note that GPA refers to academic average
Step 5 – You will be taken to the application questions. These are standard and for scholarship application purposes only, please answer them as follows: Q1 – Yes; Q2 – No; Q3- Yes; Q4 – Yes; and Q5 -No.
Step 6 – You will be taken to the Voluntary Disclosure page. Fill in all required fields here
Step 7 – You will be taken to the Summary page where you can review your application and click Submit to complete your submission.
Application deadline: Not specified