Are you looking for Ashinaga Initiative Scholarship 2023 in Africa? The Ashinaga Africa Ingenuity is a worldwide headship program that promotes the next group of privileged to subsidize to the expansion of sub-Saharan Africa. Ashinaga Africa Initiative began in 2014. Its mission is to contribute to Sub-Saharan Africa’s expanding role in global development through increasing access to higher education abroad. The Ashinaga Africa Initiative Researchers have missed one or both maternities and are devoted to continuing to sub-Saharan Africa to start alteration, invention, and growth. The Ashinaga Initiative Scholarship offers admittance to full monetary provision to education at institution of higher education overseas (equal to an scholar degree), counting education, room, travel prices and other essential fees. scholarship in japan
Started 50 years ago, the Ashinaga movement provides scholarships to support students from Japan and around the world who have lost one or both parents Ashinaga Africa Initiative To Support Orphaned Students, or who have a parent who is unable to work due to a disability. The Ashinaga movement began after the founder and President Yoshiomi Tamai lost his mother in a traffic accident in 1963. Having experienced first-hand the lack of support an orphan receives, Tamai and a group of like-minded individuals went on to found the Association for Traffic Accident Orphans in 1967. japan scholarship 2023
Ashinaga Initiative Scholarship 2023 Details
- Host Institution: Universities abroad.
- Field of study: Available programs at candidate’s host institutions.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Applicant’s program duration.
- Target group: Please find the full list below.
Last date to submit application for Ashinaga Initiative Scholarship 2023 in Africa program for orphans is at 23:59
Also apply for : Monmouth College Wallace Founders Scholarship in USA 2023
Ashinaga Africa Initiative Program Benefits
The Ashinaga Initiative Scholarship 2023 provides successful applicants with a full financial support to study at universities abroad (equivalent to undergraduate degree), including tuition, room, travel cost and other necessary fees.
Other Criteria for Ashinaga Initiative Scholarship 2023 in Africa:
Students must have missed one or both maternities.
Students have completed high school and approved national high school exam(technical and vocational degrees not acknowledged) within the last 2 years (any date after 1st Sep 2018, including all of 2022-23) or will have finished high school and received final exam results before .
Students have citizenship and have completed/are completing high school in one of the following nations. Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, CAR, Benin ,Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, DRC ,Côte, d’Ivoire, Djibouti, , Ethiopia, Eritrea, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea Conakry, Kenya, Madagascar, Kingdom of Swatini, Lesotho, Liberia, , Malawi, Mali, The Gambia ,Mauritania, Mauritius, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Sénégal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Seychelles, Sudan, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Students Were born after 1st Sep 1998.Students do not have the means to attend institution of higher education overseas without exterior monetary provision. Students are skilled in English or French. They are often graded in the top 10% of their class during their last two or three years of high school. Students with weak rankings are unlikely to be fruitful. Students are talented to contribute in the two Ashinaga preparatory programs, finished the course of 1 year, before attending institution of higher education. Students are dedicated to return home, or to Sub-Saharan Africa, and donate to society in Sub-Saharan Africa after proceeding from university. Students have no dependent relative who could inhibit with educational progress. Students have a good enough fitness condition to be able to education in overseas.
Application instructions for Ashinaga Initiative Scholarship 2023
There is no application fee, and you must never pay anyone to apply or to apply on your behalf. There are two stages to the Ashinaga Initiative Scholarship 2023 application process:
- Registration: all applicants must first confirm their eligibility by registering for the program. (based on the criteria/eligibility above) will receive the application form.
- Application: all students who register for the program will receive an email within 1 month of their registration .
- three ways to apply: Online, by email, or by post.
- Create a new account using the ‘Apply’ button below.
- You will receive an e-mail (please check spam/junk box) with instructions to begin your registration.
- Complete your Eligibility Profile to confirm you are eligible for the Ashinaga Africa Initiative.
- Follow the instructions to complete the applicable registration form.
Required DocumentsApplicants should prepare the following documents:
- Passport style photograph
- Passport or National ID Card
- Birth certificate of the applicant.
- All term reports / secondary school transcripts from the last 2 years.
- A letter of recommendation from a principal or schoolteacher
- Academic transcripts or other results from university
- Certificates for extracurricular activities
They will get complete tuition fee, room expenditure, travel charges and any essential fees.
You must be learning in one of the subsequent countries:
United Kingdom, Japan and United States of America Ashinaga Africa Initiative Scholarship
Ashinaga Initiative Scholarship 2023 Official website link available below
For Detail: Click Here