Good news for you. Birkbeck University of London Scholarships is now open. Birkbeck University of London is happy to declare a learning chance for talented and eligible students. The worldwide Grants are open to those students who wants to start a higher education in the United Kingdom. Scholarships are available for the educational yr 2022-23.
About Birkbeck University of London:
Birkbeck University of London was established in 1823, it is a public research institution situated in Bloomsbury in London, England. Birkbeck University of London is constituent university of the federal University of London, United Kingdom. It gives over 200 postgraduate and undergraduate programs that can be learned full-time or part-time.
Why anyone start his studies at Birkbeck, University of London? Birkbeck is one of the foremost research universities in the world with an exciting, logically interesting research culture. In QS World University Rankings by Top Universities it was ranked 332 and taken 3.8 stars. Birkbeck University of London students assist from research-led teaching, with 73% of our research rated ‘internationally outstanding in the latest Research Excellence Structure or world-leading’.
See Also: Freie Universität Berlin Scholarship 2022 In Germany
Description of the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022-23
- Available In Country: United Kingdom
- Department: NA
- Level of Degree: Postgraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships accessible: Not Quantified
- Applying Method: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Host University: Birkbeck University of London
Eligibility Requirements for Birkbeck University of London Scholarships:
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- MSc Marketing,
- MSc Marketing Communications
- MSc International Marketing.
- Students from all over the world are eligible for Birkbeck University of London Scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- To be qualified for Birkbeck University of London Scholarship, the candidates requisite to meet all the given standards:
- The fruitful applicants will have an exceptional educational record and show strong potential for high accomplishment at the postgraduate level.
- Priority will be given to applicants who can demonstrate that they would not otherwise be able to afford the course.
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships Benefits:
Following are the scholarship benefits:
- The worth of the Grant is £5900 per reward for a full-time Home/EU/international University student.
- The Grant will be rewarded as £5900 for a full-time Home/EU/international University student or as £2,950 per annum for a part-time Home/EU/international University student, liable on the selected mode of education.
- The Grant will be rewarded as a fee reward.
- How to apply: Applicants will only be accepted once they have been rewardedd a place on MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, or MSc International Marketing. To apply for this Grant, complete and download the application form and email it to Jide Gbadamosi.
- Documents Required: The candidates are requist to present the given documents to the University:
- The candidates are required to submit one letter of recommendation and the latest official secondary school transcript.
- Up-to-date CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are requested to have an undergraduate degree with a 1st class or 2:1 .
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose native language is not English must have a good score in an approved examination in the English language (such as a TESOL) before applying for an academic degree.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2022