Brian Dabell MEng Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate Students Brian Dabell Scholarship: The Brian Dabell Scholarship new castle university uk is provided by Brian Dabell (BSc Mechanical Engineering 1971) to provide scholarship funds to students enrolled in an MEng program through a four-year course who feel financial constraints are hindering their education.
Brian Dabell MEng Scholarship 2023 Details
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Newcastle University
- Country to study– UK 🇬🇧
- School to study: Newcastle University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 31, 202
About Brian Dabell MEng Scholarship 2023
Newcastle University (officially the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a research and teaching public university located in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England.
The university traces its origins back to its School of Medicine and Surgery (later the College of Medicine), which was founded in 1834, as well as its College of Physical Science (later changed to Armstrong College), which was founded in 1871.
The two colleges were merged to form part of the national university of Durham, with Durham Colleges forming the other.
The Newcastle Colleges merged to form King’s College in 1937.
Purpose and Benefits of the Brian Dabell MEng Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate Students
- One scholarship is offered to Phase 1 undergraduates who are enrolled on an MEng degree program in the School of Engineering.
- The prize is awarded for a maximum of 5,000 PS per year for four years of study.
- The application process is competitive.
Brian Dabell MEng Scholarship Requirements for Eligible Undergraduate Students
To receive this award you must:
- You must be a home (UK) undergraduate student entering Phase 1 study in 2022-23.
- Be able to demonstrate that you have the financial capacity to pay the price. This could be:
- He is unable to afford basic living expenses.
- Inability to participate in extracurricular activities;
- Work over 10 hours per week for the duration of the course.
- Candidates with broad participation and diverse experience are welcome.You May Also Like
How to Apply for the Brian Dabell MEng Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate Students
Are you interested and certified? Go to
Newcastle University on forms.ncl.ac.uk
Applications must be submitted using this online Brian Dabell MEng Scholarship 2023 application form
Questions should be directed to:
Applications must be delivered no later than October 31, 2022.
Applications will be assessed on the basis of their academic ability as well as their enthusiasm and ability to continue with their degree programme.
Recipients are expected to submit an annual report on their achievements.