Canada Scholarships 2023: Global Affairs has announced that the applications for the Canada Scholarships 2023 For International Students program are open for international students for 2023 academic year. This program will offer academic scholarships Canada for up to 2 years of study at the level of post-secondary that chiefs to a diploma, post-graduate degree , certificate or master’s degree at university or a college to Study in Canada.
Study in Canada scholarship 2023 program is now open to students from all disciplines. Applicants must first apply for the admission to full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution to avails this scholarship. Eligible applicants are informed to apply for Study in Canada scholarship 2023 For international Students Global Affairs Canada.
Must Join our Social Media Platforms to get Study in Canada scholarship 2023 For international Students.
Canada Scholarships 2023 For International Students
Scholarship Sponsors: Global Affairs Canada
Scholarship institute: Canadian College or can be University
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Masters
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (mentioned below)
Subject Eligibility: Any Full-time undergraduate & postgraduate courses acceptable in any Canadian University.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: This scholarship is for all international students.
Scholarships to Study in Canadian universities 2023 | ELIGIBILITY
Candidates must be residents of one of following mentioned countries/territories:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan
- Europe: Ukraine ,Turkey
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Nigeria, Uganda
- must enrolled themselves as full-time students at post-secondary institutions in the mentioned eligible countries and will paying any tuition charges required by these universities at the time of application and for the full period of the exchange;
- the candidates which hold Canadian citizenship , permanent Canadian residency or who’s application for permanent residency is pending in Canada are not eligible;
- already participating/participated in any exchange scholarship program funded by the Government of Canada are not eligible for this scholarship
- already enrolled in a program at any post-secondary institution in Canadian are not eligible.
Canada Sholarships 2023 Benefits
The benefits of Canada scholarship 2023 varies depending on the duration of course :
- for undergraduate or graduate students CAD 10,200 for college, (Master’s and PhD) for a minimum of 4 months or one academic term of research or study o r
- for graduate students CAD 12,700 (Master’s and PhD) for a period of 5 to 6 months of study.
ALSO APPLY FOR :- Scholarships in Canada 2023 Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Application Procedure Canada Scholarships 2023 For International Students
How to Apply for Canada Scholarships 2023?
The Canadian scholarship 2023 post-secondary institutions can submit applications on behalf of any student who encounters the eligibility criteria of this program and has indicated interest to Scholarships to Study in Canada 2023
Application Deadline Study in Canada Scholarships 2023 For International Students:
- Deadline Ongoing.
- Opening date September 1, 2022
- 30st March, 2023