Are you dreaming of studying in Australia and exploring its diverse culture and landscapes? Well, here’s some exciting news to brighten your day! The Charles Darwin University Scholarship is now open to international students, offering a range of opportunities for undergraduate, master’s, PhD, and vocational training programs. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through this scholarship’s details, its incredible benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
Charles Darwin University Scholarship Overview
The Charles Darwin University Scholarship for the academic year 2024 is a fantastic opportunity for international students to fulfill their educational aspirations. This scholarship covers a wide range of academic levels, including undergraduate, master’s, and PhD programs, as well as vocational training. The best part? There are two categories of bursaries: fully funded and partially funded, with the latter covering 50% of the tuition fees.
About Charles Darwin University
Charles Darwin University (CDU) is not just an ordinary university; it’s a global institution that stands for social justice, resilience, innovation, and collaborative effort. CDU encourages students of all backgrounds, whether they have big or small dreams, to pursue their passions and make a positive impact on the world.
Details of Charles Darwin University Scholarship 2024
Let’s break down the key details of the Scholarship:
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
- Institutions (schools): Charles Darwin University
- Location: Australia
- Application Deadline: 08 March 2024
- Courses Offered: Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University, including but not limited to:
- Social Services and Social Work
- Art and Creative Arts
- Culinary Art
- Allowing Lessons
- Exercise and Sports Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Aids, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Legal and Legal Studies
- Key Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science and Management
- Tourism, hospitality and food
Types of Scholarships
The Charles Darwin University Scholarships come in various forms to accommodate different needs and aspirations:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarship (VCIHAS): This scholarship covers 50% or 25% of the tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: It covers 50% of tuition fees for the first year and 10% for subsequent years for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- CDU Award for Global Leader: This scholarship offers 25% of tuition fees for the first year and 10% for subsequent years for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- CDU Global Achiever Award: This scholarship covers 15% of tuition fees in the first year for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship: Designed for VET courses, this scholarship reduces the first tuition fee to $3,000.
- Higher Degree in Research: These are fully funded bursaries, providing comprehensive support.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: Recognizing student excellence, leadership, and community involvement, these scholarships offer $12,000 for higher education, both undergraduate and postgraduate.
- Apply for Rhodes Scholarship: This fully funded scholarship includes a living allowance of $15,144 per year, plus all University and college funding.
Eligibility for the Charles Darwin University Scholarships
To be eligible for the Charles Darwin University Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries worldwide
- Proven Academic Excellence: Demonstrate a strong academic track record and achievements in relevant subjects and qualifications.
- Meet University and English Entry Requirements: Ensure you meet the university’s academic and English language proficiency standards.
- Hold an Admission Offer: You must hold an admission offer to CDU for the relevant program.
- Not Applied for Sponsorship: You should not have applied for a scholarship from any Australian or foreign sponsoring organization.
- No Australian Citizenship: You must not be a current Australian citizen, permanent Australian resident, or New Zealand citizen.
Winning a Charles Darwin University Scholarship comes with certain conditions that you should be aware of:
- Maintain a full load of 40 credit points per semester.
- Pay the remaining tuition fees before each semester or at the start of the semester.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and no failing grades in any subject.
- Bursaries are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Winners must pay international fees, not domestic fees.
- Seek permission before withdrawing from units or taking a leave of absence from your studies.
- Comply with University Student By-laws.
How to Apply for the Charles Darwin University Scholarship
Here’s a step-by-step guide to applying for the Charles Darwin University Scholarship:
- Choose your preferred scholarship.
- Download the relevant scholarship application form from the official CDU website.
- Submit your application for admission to the degree program at CDU.
The Charles Darwin University Scholarship offers a golden opportunity for international students to pursue their dreams of studying in Australia. Whether you aspire to excel in business, arts, healthcare, or any other field, CDU has a scholarship that may suit you. Don’t miss this chance to explore the beauty of Australia while advancing your education and career. To learn more about this scholarship and the application process, please visit the official Charles Darwin University Scholarship website. Good luck on your educational journey!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP AND TELEGRAM CHANNELS FOR DAILY UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now 👈|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now👈|