Learn more about studying in the UK. Good news! Chevening Scholarship 2023 Application Process | Fully Funded are now available. The purpose of this article is to explain more about this bursary, its benefits of the app, and how it is being used.
The Chevening scholarship for international students 2023 is fully funded for the 2023 academic year. The Chevening Scholarship includes university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economic class flight return to the UK, and other scholarships and scholarships to cover important expenses.
Chevening offers future leaders and influencers from around the world a unique opportunity to grow professionally and academically, network broadly, experience UK culture, and create meaningful lasting lasting relationships with the UK. The Chevening Scholarship 2023 Awards program is an international awards program run by the UK government. About 1,500 bursaries will be awarded worldwide. Also: Free Courses in Canada 2023
Through the Foreign Office and the Commonwealth (FCO) and its partner organizations, Chevening offers two types of awards, the Chevening Scholarships and the Chevening Fellowships, with recipients personally nominated by British ambassadors and high commissions around the world.
Also Check: Vice Chancellors Excellence Scholarship 2022 University of Surrey In UK
Details Chevening Scholarship 2023
|Level of Study||Masters|
|Courses Offered:||Full-time taught Masters’s Degree Program in any subject.|
|Program Period:||Dependent on the selected program, but no longer than one year.|
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship
Chevening Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. The full list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships can be found on the official website.
- You must return to your country of citizenship for at least two years after your scholarship has ended
- By the time you submit your application, you will have completed all the elements of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate program me at a UK university. In the UK, this is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree. However, it will vary depending on your course and university.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
Chevening Scholarship Benefit:
The Chevening Scholarship 2023 provides the following benefits:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A departure allowance for returning home.
- The cost of one visa application.
- Attending Chevening events in the UK with a travel grant.You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if:
- Have British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- In an ineligible country for the Chevening program, you need to hold refugee status. Scholarships are available to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries and refugees living in Chevening-eligible countries.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or a relative* of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government, or have been employed within the last two years since Chevening applications opened. The representative must be from an agent of the British government (including the British embassies/high commissions, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defense, and the Home Office) or a representative of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- All employees, former employees, and family members* of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible. However, if the employment took place within the last two years, you cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which you work, previously worked, or are related to through family.
- Previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK government scholarship.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship ?
To apply for a Chevening Scholarship 2023 , please follow these instructions:
- Choose your country from here, then choose Chevening Scholarship.
- Create an account here.
- Complete your profile with your personal information, save it, and validate it before you start your application.
- You must complete the quiz to ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Prepare the following documents and fill out the application:
- Education documents completed.
- Qualification in English.
- Offers for proposed courses of study (up to three).
- Passports and identification documents.
- Please submit your application.
Please visit the official website to learn more about Chevening Scholarship 2023 :