The Colombia Government Scholarship program is a fantastic opportunity for students looking to pursue higher education but cannot afford the costs of tuition. The scholarship is awarded to students based on academic merit, financial need, and other qualifications. The Colombian Government Scholarship program aims to help students from all backgrounds achieve their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
The scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees, living expenses, and round-trip airfare for successful applicants. Students can apply for several scholarships through this program, including undergraduate degree programs, master’s degree programs, and doctoral studies. Additionally, the scholarship also offers opportunities for language training and research projects.
To be eligible for this scholarship program, candidates must meet certain criteria such as being a citizen or permanent resident of Colombia; having an excellent academic record; demonstrating financial need; and meeting any additional requirements set forth by the sponsoring organization.
About Colombia Government Scholarship 2024
- Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D., Specialization Degree
- Institution(s): Colombia Educational Institutes
- Study in: Colombia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Any full-time Master, Doctoral, or Specialization Degree.
- Program Period: The Duration of the Columbia scholarships will Consist of (12) Months for Specialization, Twenty-four (24) Months for a Master and up to Thirty-Six (36) Months for Doctorate Degree.
The students who sign up for the scholarship programme can take advantage of various opportunities, including joining any of the short courses and much more. Any of the courses are yours to choose. The duration of the course is as follows:
- Course in Spanish for up to six months
- Up to 18 months (3 academic semesters) for specialization
- Master’s: up to 24 months (4 semesters in college)
- Doctorate: up to 48 months (8 semesters in college)
Some of the essential documents that you need when you have to submit your application are as follows:
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from a Colombian university
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Spanish Language Proficiency Score
- Academic essay highlighting the significance of your studies in Colombia
- Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- Valid Passport Copy
- Certificate of Professional Experience
- Health Certificate
- Summary of the online application for this call
- University of Pisa Scholarships 2024 | DSU Scholarships
- Fully Funded Italy Scholarships 2024 – Study In Italy
Scholarship Coverage and Benefits:
The scholarship is open to international students and is fully funded. Consequently, those who apply for the scholarship will enjoy the following advantages, including:
- Tuition: The university has announced that students will pay a 100% tuition fee. They will receive a scholarship by the different fee structures at each university.
- Medical insurance has also been announced as a scholarship benefit for students enrolled in domestic studies.
- Living allowance: One of the biggest challenges of living abroad is that you are given a full living allowance equivalent to three minimum monthly legal salaries ($2,484,348 in Colombian pesos) as part of the scholarship.
- Books and supplies: The candidates will receive $401.321 for books and supplies when their semester at the university officially begins.
- Installation costs: The candidates will receive $425.400 when their semester at the university begins to cover installation costs.
- According to the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement, the students will receive their visa fees.
The students must meet the following criteria:
- Any person from abroad may apply for a scholarship.
- When applying, the applicant’s age must be under 40.
- The applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programmes.
- On the Colombian scale, the candidates must have a CGPA of 4.0 out of 5.0.
- To enrol in Spanish language classes, you must apply.
How to Apply for Colombia Government Scholarship 2024?
You must adhere to the instructions given to apply for the scholarship:
- Use the link below to access the official website.
- Register for a profile on the website.
- Choose your degree programme, then look for the scholarship that has been announced.
- On the screen, a list of scholarships appears.
- Fill out the application for the scholarship you think will work best.
- Include all required application materials in the attachments.
- Before the deadline, apply.
The Colombia Government Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students worldwide to study in one of South America’s most vibrant and diverse countries. With a wide range of programs available at some of Colombia’s top universities, recipients of this scholarship will have access to world-class education while experiencing Colombian culture firsthand.
The application process may seem daunting, but anyone can apply successfully with careful planning and attention to detail. So if you are a student looking to expand your academic horizons while immersing yourself in a new and exciting culture, consider applying for the Colombia Government Scholarship today!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP AND TELEGRAM CHANNELS FOR DAILY UPDATES
|Join Now 👈