Are you an aspiring student from Africa with dreams of studying in the UK? Well, here’s some fantastic news for you! The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship for 2024-2025 is now open, and it’s your golden opportunity to make your educational aspirations a reality. In this blog post, we will dive into the details of this scholarship, its incredible benefits, and provide a step-by-step guide to help you apply. Let’s embark on this exciting journey together!
What is the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship?
The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship is a fully funded opportunity tailored for African students who wish to pursue an MBA at the prestigious University of Oxford. This scholarship covers not only your MBA tuition fees but also takes care of your living expenses and even provides a refund for your airfare. It’s a remarkable initiative sponsored by Eni, an integrated international energy company, with a strong commitment to making a positive impact in Africa.
Eni, the driving force behind this scholarship, has a long-standing tradition of supporting students. It all began with the “Scuola Enrico Mattei,” which laid the foundation for degrees in Italy and pioneered the field of management studies in Europe. Since 1957, the “Scuola” has welcomed approximately 2,600 new students from 111 different countries, offering them the opportunity to explore the world of the oil and energy industry through the “Master MEDEA” program, thereby spreading Mattei’s legacy worldwide.
Eni’s commitment to training and knowledge management is exemplified through Eni Corporate University. To enhance their expertise, Eni has established strong partnerships with esteemed national and international universities. Among these, Oxford University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, along with leading Italian universities, have been vital collaborators in shaping the next generation of leaders.
Let’s break down the key details of the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship:
Level of Study
- University of Oxford
- United Kingdom
- One year
- Login deadline
- Final submission deadlines for the Oxford MBA:
- Phase 1: Wednesday, 27 September 2023
- Phase 2: Friday, 5 January 2024
- Phase 3: Wednesday, 5 January 2024
- Section 4: Wednesday, 20 March 2024
What the Scholarship Covers
The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship provides support in the following areas:
- Full MBA tuition fees.
- Coverage of living expenses.
- Airfare refund.
To be considered for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship, you should meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English, with the ability to provide evidence of your English language skills.
- Reside in one of the eligible countries: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rep. Congo, South Africa, or Tunisia.
- Possess at least two years of full-time employment, with a focus on demonstrating continued work and global exposure, along with strong leadership abilities.
- Exhibit high-level calculation and analytical skills, as reflected in your GMAT or GRE results.
How to Apply
Ready to embark on your journey toward the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship? Here’s a step-by-step guide to steer you in the right direction:
- Start your application by providing details about your post-MBA career plans. Share how the program will equip you with the skills needed to achieve your goals. Display a clear vision of your professional development, research your future professional aspirations, and illustrate how an MBA will bridge the gap between them. Don’t forget to upload all your university diplomas and marks on the online application form.
- As part of your application, you will need to submit a supporting statement. Tell the admissions committee something unique about yourself that’s not covered in your application (top 250 words).
- If you’re applying under the Oxford 1 + 1 MBA, you must also submit an essay explaining why you believe this program is especially beneficial for you and how it aligns with your career goals and personal development (top 250 words).
- Re-applicants should submit an additional essay describing the improvements they’ve made in their application since their last attempt to secure the Oxford MBA (top 250 words).
- Expect to complete five questions using our online test platform. This platform aims to understand your personality, problem-solving abilities, and how you think on your feet.
- You will also need to submit two references, preferably from professional referees. They will receive an automatic email with instructions on completing the online reference form when you add their details to the application.
To apply and find more details about the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship, be sure to visit the official scholarship website. It’s your gateway to a world of educational opportunities and a brighter future.
So, there you have it! The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship is your key to unlocking your educational dreams in the UK. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to study at the University of Oxford. Your academic journey begins here!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP AND TELEGRAM CHANNELS FOR DAILY UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now 👈|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now👈|