International Excellence Scholarship At Brunel University London is delighted to offer a prestigious scholarship package for international students to study in the UK. The International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University is for self-funded students and is based on academic merit and professional experience.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria. Applicants must be applying to a full-time undergraduate master’s or doctoral program from September 2024 or January 2025.
Brunel University London, founded in 1966, is a public research university based in Uxbridge, London, United Kingdom. The university is organized into three colleges (Engineering, Design, and Physical Sciences; Business, Arts and Social Sciences; College of Health and Life Sciences) and three main research institutes (Energy Future and Environment; Health and Society; Materials and Manufacturing).
The university is ranked among the 400 best universities in the world (2024 QS World University Rankings) and is a member of the European University Association and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The university was named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel and has over 13,000 students and 2,500 staff.
Excellence Scholarship At Brunel University Program details
- Host institution: Brunel University London in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible program: available programs at the host university (checklist below).
- Number of awards: 60.
- Duration: Undergraduate (up to 3 years) and postgraduate (1 year).
- Eligible Countries: Open to all nationalities
International Excellence Scholarship At Brunel University Benefits
- Winners of the London Excellence Scholarship At Brunel University to Study in Europe will have the following benefits:
- Postgraduate studies: £6,000 in tuition fee waivers for the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6,000 in tuition fee waivers, each year for a maximum of three years.
- This scholarship to study in the UK will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria being met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repeating).
Note: Scholarship recipients will be responsible for paying the remaining tuition fee after deducting the scholarship contribution from the total fees for each academic year. Award winners are expected to pay a course deposit of £3,000 within 4 weeks of being awarded the scholarship to accept the scholarship. This does not apply to applicants who will finance their studies through US federal loans or Sallie Mae loans.
- CFA Scholarship United States 2024 – Complete guide
- Kings College London Newsweek Scholarship 2024
- Fairley Dickinson University Scholarship 2024 In USA
Study fields at Brunel University
You can study the following subjects at Brunel University:
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Brunel Business School
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil engineering
- Communication and media studies
- Computer science
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Economics and Finance
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Film studies
- Flood and Coastal Engineering
- Game design
- Global challenges
- Engineering and automotive industry
- Occupational medicine
- Associate Physician
- Politics and international relations
- Public health and health promotion
- Social work
- Specialist community nurse
- Sports, Health and Exercise Sciences
Brunel University International Excellence Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for this Excellence Scholarship At Brunel University to study in London, applicants must:
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- have the offer to study in a full-time or postgraduate (Master’s or PhD) taught program (including internships and undergraduate integrated master’s programs) starting in September 2024 or January 2025.
- complete the relevant scholarship application by the specified deadline.
- all applicants must fulfill all conditions of their offer at the time they are due to register with Brunel.
How to apply for the Excellence Scholarship At Brunel University
To be considered as a candidate, you must click on the apply button and fill out the registration form of interest by the specified dates. Applications will only be accepted if all parts of the application form are completed and if the applicant has an offer for a course starting in September 2024 or January 2025.
The application deadline for the September intake is April 30, 2024, and October 20, 2024, for the January intake. For more information on the International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University,