Flinders University PhD Enterprise Scholarship 2023 .Expand Australia’s health care system through impactful doctoral research co-funded by the University of Melbourne and the South Australian Commission for Excellence and Innovative Health.
The commission has responsibility for innovation in the health care system in South Australia. The candidate must have experience as an academic and healthcare professional conducting research directly related to healthcare implementation.
Flinders University and the Commission for Health Excellence and Innovation are offering PhD Enterprise Scholarships to support research in supporting innovative health services in rural Australia.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to be awarded a fully funded PhD scholarship working jointly at Flinders University and the South Australian Research Institute. South Australian Research Institute.
Working with projects that are funded by the Medical Research Future Fund and using data from the pioneering Register of Older Australians, the applicant will use the latest big data analysis methods to understand the effects of mental health concerns in older adults and their use. mental health services for this group of people.
Flinders University PhD Enterprise Scholarship Details
- Type: PhD
- Organization: Flinders University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 12, 2022
This project will equip applicants with expertise in epidemiology, big data analysis, health research techniques as well as knowledge transfer.
It will help develop the skills to conduct research that can influence policy change within a multidisciplinary group.
Candidates with experience in public health, psychology and epidemiology, health services research, biostatistics and/or data analysis are welcome to apply.
Experience working with large amounts of data using R, SAS, or STATA is desirable, but professional training can be offered if needed.
About Flinders University PhD Enterprise Scholarship
Flinders University is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia.
It was established in 1966 and was named in honor of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and charted the coast of South Australia in the early 19th century.
Flinders is a fresh university  and part of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) group.
It is ranked 10-16 in Australia and 36th globally among universities established under 50 years.
benefits of the Flinders University PhD Enterprise scholarship opportunity
- A stipend of $30,000 per year tax-free (indexed each year) and may be increased in case of additional funding
- This scholarship is awarded for 3 years. There is a possibility of extension by 6 months
- Research Training Program The fee offsets the tuition fees for Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
Requirements for Flinders University PhD Enterprise Scholarship opportunity qualifications
To be considered for a scholarship, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen; or have been granted permanent residence status and
For admission you must meet the PhD requirements, which include:
- obtaining an Australian Honors at Class 1 or 2A or an equivalent qualification (at AQF level 8) and a research component of at least six months of full-time study, achieving an Honors (75 per cent) OR including evidence of comparable research experience, such as major publications recommended by the first author or results of the researcher for an awarded grant or grant.
- Be available to start as a full-time PhD student at Flinders University in Semester 1 2023 or later.
You May Also Like
How to Apply for a Flinders University PhD Business Scholarship
Those interested must first submit a comment form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email:
- An overview of your research/work experience that is relevant to the project you are proposing and the reasons why you are applying for the scholarship.
- You must demonstrate that you have completed the program and obtained the minimum grade as described in the About You section
- curriculum vitae (CV)
For more information, visit the Flinders University website.