The New Zealand Government in support of the Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases (GRA) is delighted to welcome applications from PhD students from developing countries.
This scholarship offers students from developing countries the opportunity to come to New Zealand to work on research projects related to reducing greenhouse gas emissions in agriculture.
To be eligible for the New Zealand Government Global Research Alliance PhD Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
New Zealand Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships details
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of New Zealand
- Host Institution(s): Recognised Universities in New Zealand
- Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Doctoral
- Nationality: International Students
For this special round, four PhD projects aligned with New Zealand research programmes have been selected:
- Assessing soil carbon changes associated with land management and land use change.
- Long-term soil phosphorus fertiliser implications for soil nitrogen cycling and Greenhouse Gas emission.
- Plant and plant/microbiome traits impacting N2O emissions from soil.
- Climate Neutral Farms (ClieNFarms).
- MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024 In Japan
- Imperial College London PhD Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded
- Applicants must be international students
- Your PhD studies must be done in New Zealand (not remotely)
- You cannot have citizenship or permanent residency in New Zealand or Australia
- You must be from a developing country. Check here for current classification..
- You can apply to one of the available projects.
How to Apply: Applications must be completed and submitted exclusively e Education New Zealand online application portal.
To ensure fast and smooth processing of application documents, all attachments must be uploaded to the application portal only in the form of PDF files.
The following information must be provided and documents uploaded to the application portal:
- Proof of citizenship of each country for which you hold citizenship
- Meet the requirements for enrollment in the doctoral program at the chosen university
- Academic transcripts, grading scales and certificates of completion
- A one-page cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for the chosen project
- CV (two pages maximum)
- You will also need to provide the names and emails of two academic referees.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2024
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP AND TELEGRAM CHANNELS FOR DAILY UPDATES
|Join Now 👈