Good news! Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023 is currently open. In this article we will explain more about the Bhutan Scholarship Government, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Government Bhutan Scholarship 2023-2024 full scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for masters courses. The bursary provides return trips, tuition fees and other tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowances, textbooks and health insurance.
The center transformed lives, communities, and the world through its quality education. Here, students can find life-changing educational knowledge. The university offers its students academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help them succeed.
Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023 Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Government of Bhutan
- Study in: Thailand
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Science
- Program Period: Two years
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
- ALSO SEE;Chang Gung University Scholarships 2023 For International Students
Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023 provide the recipient with below benefits:
- Round trip airfare
- Tuition and other academic fees
- Monthly stipend;
- Book allowance,
- Health insurance and
- ALSO SEE; Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 Australia Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023
To qualify for Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023 , candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of the two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants under 30 years of age
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences;
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology; and
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research;
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the
How to Apply for Government of Bhutan Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Download and complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Program’s application form.
(2) Download CGI scholarship medical history report and complete the medical form.
(3) Send via email the scanned file of the application form and the entire supporting document to: [email protected]
2 letters of recommendation
Official transcripts of academic record and graduation/degree certificates
Official evidence of English ability
(4) After step (3) is completed, send all the original documents via postal services to this address:
Chula horn Royal Academy, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
To know more about Government of Bhutan Scholarship, please visit official website: