Are you looking for HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications. AMCI (Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation) offers Morocco Scholarships for 2022-23.Scholarship program is open to hundreds of students. Applicants are invited to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships Please submit your application if you are a Pakistani student interested in studying a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or PhD Degree in Morocco. Scholarship for Pakistani students in Morocco For the academic session 2022/23, the Moroccan Government offers a fully funded HEC scholarship. Don’t miss the chance
Great opportunity for youth of Pakistan to study abroad In Moroccan Universities, almost all academic fields are available, including medical, engineering, and agriculture. All expenses for studying abroad will be covered by the scholarship. HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022
Check Also :University of Ghent Scholarship in Belgium 2022
Scholarships are being offered by the Kingdom of Morocco to Pakistani students planning to enroll in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs. study in Morocco HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022 .Because this scholarship. is offered by the Moroccan Government, the Higher Education Commission Islamabad will not bear any additional financial responsibility.
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022 Details
- University: Morocco Universities
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Eligible Nationality: Pakistani
Last Date: 20 September 2022.
Foreign Funded Scholarships,
Higher Education Commission, Scholarships Division
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
Deadline for applications:
20th September 2022 is the last day to apply for Morocco Government HEC Scholarship 2023 for Pakistani Students.
The HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022 is a full-fee scholarship program for Pakistani undergraduate and postgraduate students. The scholarship coverage is as follows:
Fully funded scholarship for Pakistani students
- Full Tuition Fee will be covered.
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Accommodation
- Free Meals
- Medical Facility
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJK nationals & permanent residents of Pakistan/AJK. Dual nationality will not be accepted. free study in Morocco
- It is expected that the selected scholar will be able to begin academic studies in Moroccan Universities by September/October 2023. study in Morocco Pakistani students
- An undergraduate program requires a minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level). 19-23 years of age. study in Morocco
- For a Master’s degree, you must have a minimum of 16 years of education in the relevant fields
- For admission to a PhD program at a Moroccan university, you must have studied in the relevant field for at least 18 years for students
- Applicants shall not be receiving any other scholarship at the time of application for students .
- Other requirements may be set by the Moroccan university for students .
Any criminal activity should not have led to the candidate’s suspension from the Kingdom of Morocco earlier for students .
How to apply for HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship?
- There is a French version of the Application Form, but it should be filled out in English.
- Un-Official English Translation of French form is available at Moroccan_ Scholarship form.pdf. Just download it and understand the form. Please do not fill out this form.
- Download and fill AMCI application form available in French at Click Here .
- AMCI’s application form is in French, but applicants must fill out their particulars in English for consideration by HEC & AMCI.
- Apply through HEC online application portal i.e. http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad“. Complete the online application completely.
- The HEC will route all nominations from Pakistan. On or before 20th September 2022, please send two sets of AMCI application forms (FRENCH Form) including required documents as mentioned on page-2 of the AMCI application forms, in spiral binding, and one copy of the HEC application form with documents separately in spiral binding.