Heidelberg University Scholarships For International Students or bursaries are available for students who reside abroad. These are often described as financial aid at the University of Heidelberg.
Heidelberg offers prestigious research scholarships to study at the University of Heidelberg.
Heidelberg University Scholarships offers numerous student scholarships and internship opportunities.
The University of Heidelberg is now accepting applications for a PhD position in high-resolution microscopy of the P. falciparum Knob Formation in Germany.
Using high-resolution microscopy such as STED and MINFLUX and other electron microscopic techniques such as cryo-electron tomography, the PhD project will focus on the time-resolved characterization of P. falciparum-induced knobs on the surface of red blood cells.
The University of Heidelberg is a public research institution committed to advancing knowledge and skills in a welcoming and inclusive environment for individuals and ideas to benefit current and future generations.
Heidelberg University Scholarships For International Students
- Deadline: 31st July 2022
- Host Country: Germany
- Provider: Heidelberg University
- Study Level: PhD, Postgraduate
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
Benefits of Heidelberg University Scholarships
Each successful scholar will receive a stipend to support their education at the University of Heidelberg in Germany.
Heidelberg University Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Germany, Eastern European countries including Ukraine and Russia are eligible for this Heidelberg University International Scholarship.
- Eligible subject(s): PhD position in super-resolution microscopy of P. falciparum knob formation.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- A qualified candidate should have a master’s degree from an internationally accredited institution
- Institution of higher education. Technical skills in high-resolution microscopy and/or electron microscopy are desirable. Interest in interdisciplinary cooperation is mandatory.
- Applications from all science disciplines are welcome, as are candidates with a migration background. They also invite scientists from Eastern European countries, including Ukraine and Russia, to apply.
How to Apply for Heidelberg University Scholarships
- In order to enroll in the program, applicants must admission to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach your official transcripts of academic records from each postsecondary
- institution you attended for at least one year as a full-time student, a statement of purpose, contact information for two referees, two letters of reference from those referees, and a resume.
- Admission requirements: The successful candidate must have a university degree (above average master’s or equivalent) which allows access to doctoral studies.
- Language requirements: Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) is mandatory.