Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Hohai University Scholarships in China for international students wishing to enrol for a masters or PhD studies in China for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarships provide full funding for international students to study in China .
The Scholarships includes both the Chinese Government Scholarships, Chinese University Program (Type B), Hohai University Scholarship and the Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship.
Hohai University Scholarships in China summary
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government, Hohai University, Nanjing Municipal Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Hohai University, China
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: May 30, 2022
Table of Contents
To be considered for the Hohai University Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese citizens with valid passports, physically and mentally healthy, shall abide by Chinese laws and regulations, respect Chinese traditions and customs.
- Chinese citizens who have obtained foreign nationalities shall follow the relevant regulations of Ministry of Education, China.
- The master’s applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent one, under age 35 years.
- The doctoral applicant should have a master’s degree or equivalent one, under age 40.
- Full tuition fees
- On-campus accommodation
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Monthly allowance
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Hohai University Scholarships are to apply for admission first into an eligible course. Eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship if he/she meets the criteria for award of scholarship.
- Scanned copy of the passport (Valid after Aug.30, 2023)
- Scanned copies of all the original diplomas and degrees starting from undergraduate (Chinese or English version); Those to be graduated should provide the proof of graduation from current school.
- Scanned copies of the original transcripts with all the courses starting from the undergraduate (Chinese or English version);
- Curriculum vitae (Consecutive study experiences since undergraduate. Full study experience is required for those who have studied in China);
- Scanned copies of the China related visa and residence permit, including all the study experiences. Upload your passport instead if there isn’t any;
- A personal statement or study plan, at least 800 words;
- English language proficiency certificate (For applicants from non-English speaking countries, TOEFL, IELTS or other proof of their English proficiency is required);
- Two recommendation letters from associate professors or above in a related academic field (English or Chinese version);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The applicant should conduct the examination strictly according to the list. The result is valid for 6 months.
- Financial proof (either the family deposit certificate, property certificate or parent/guardian income certificate, over $5000 suggested);
- Catalogue and abstract of published papers if there is any;
- Non-criminal record (Those to be graduated may provide the proof of good performance at the current university);
- Signed personal commitment.