Ivey Global Leader Award Canada Fully funded MBA for is now open for all International Students. This scholarship is for master level program(s) in the field of Business Administration and Business Management taught at Ivey Business School in Western University Canada. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 12 Apr 2023. The Ivey Global Leader Award captures the high-performing having good academics record candidates who have huge leadership potential in their previous experience of studies and who will bring valuable international standpoints to the classroom environment. This institution ten Ivey Global Leader Awards available at a value of $50,000 CDN for each applicants. scholarship in Canada 2023 for international students
ELIGIBILITY Criteria for Ivey Global Leader Award Canada 2023 :
You must not be the citizen of Canada and be residing in Africa, Europe, Asia, South America, or the Caribbean at the time when you submit the application. You have to also meet our academic admissions requirements (GPA and GMAT) as well as show your strong performance in the admissions interview process. Applicants for this scholarship will be selected by the admissions committee. scholarship in Canada 2023 Ivey Global Leader Award
Ivey Global Leader Award Canada 2023 Fully funded for MBA is available for Masters’ level programs at Ivey Business School – Western University Canada.
The following subjects are available to study under Ivey Global Leader Award Canada 2023 Fully funded for MBA
- Business Administration
- Business Management
Ivey Global Leader Award Canada 2023 Benefits:
An amount of $50,000 CDN will be awarded to selected candidates
Also Apply for : Scholarships in Canada 2023 Bachelors, Masters, PhD
All the International Students are eligible including Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
To be eligible for these scholarship students must have an Bachelor degree from any recognized university.
To be considered, for this scholarships applicants must have to take admission to the MBA degree at the university. After taking admission applicants have to an online application form for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have to submit all the required documents for this scholarship:
- All the transcripts from all post-secondary institutions ever studied . One copy of original certified transcripts will be required if a candidate gets admissions offer.
- The GMAT score -Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18- OR can be GRE score Designate Ivey with code 0292
- GMAT requirement is ignored for applicants who have completed and passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resume which demonstrates a minimum experience of two years or full-time work
- IELTS and TOEFL scores ( required for ESL applicants)
- Must have two professional references
- Admission Requirements contains
- applicants must meet all entry requirements of
- Language Requirement: Students need to prove that the they have good level in writing and speaking English.
For more details visit the official website