Interested in studying in Kazakhstani universities under government funding? Apply for Kazakhstan Government Scholarships 2022. Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan calls for foreign applicants, including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for full-time studying under Bachelor, Master and PhD educational programs.
About 550 scholarships – Bachelor degree program (490); Master degree program (50); and PhD degree program (10) – have been allotted for foreign applicants enrolling to study in Kazakhstani universities for the 2022/2023 academic session.
DETAILS Kazakhstan Government Scholarships 2022
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Kazakhstani
Host Institution(s): Kazakhstani Universities
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount Varies)
Number of Awards: 550
Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022
Also Check: Malaysian government scholarship 2022 (MIS) for international students Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria Kazakhstani Government Scholarships 2022/2023
Applicant for 2022 Kazakhstani Government Scholarships must be an international student i.e. foreign applicants or people of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In order to be considered the applicant must have the following documents uploaded at the time of application;
- Pre-documented educational document with appendix (if any) and anonymous translation in Kazakh or Russian or English (bachelor’s diploma or specialist with an average score of at least 3.0 (4.0) GPA or equivalent obtained at educational institutions;
- Encouraging essay in Kazakh or Russian or English;
- 2 letters of recommendation in Kazakh or Russian or English from the educational organization from which the applicant studied, or the employer;
- Medical certificate of study abroad, as well as a medical certificate confirming the absence of HIV and AIDS, issued by the official health authorities of the country in which the applicant resides;
- Application form;
- Letter of invitation from the University of Kazakhstan (if available);
- An international certificate confirming foreign language proficiency (see details below).
PhD Only: Support for dissertation research topic in instructional language (Kazakh or Russian or English).
English: IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System Academic) threshold score – at least 5.5;
TOEFL IBT (English test as an online-based test for foreign language), limit points – at least 46;
TOEFL PBT (English test as a paper-based test for foreign language), limit points – at least 453;
German: Deutsche Sprachpruefung fuer den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau B2 / level B2), TestDaF-Prufung (Niveau B2 / level B2);
French: TFI (Test de Français International ™) – not below B2 in the reading and listening levels), DELF (Diplome d’Etudes en Langue française) – level B2, DALF (Diplome Approfondi de Langue française) – level B2, TCF ( Test de connaissance du français) – at least 50 points;
How to Apply: Interested applicants should complete an application form and attach scanned copies of the required documents listed above. To apply to the University of Kazakhstan, we request a list of participating Kazakhstan Universities that you can apply for.