King Fahd University Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are welcomed to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarships 2023-24 in Saudi Arabia. All International Students from all around the globe are encouraged to apply for the Deanship of King Fahd University. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia for all the Local and International Students from all around the world. Those Students who want to Study Free in Saudi Arabia are recommended to apply. Scholarship is available to undertake Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Saudi Arabia. Scholarship in Saudi Arabia is available for Fall 2023 Intake.
King Fahd University is providing all the academic programs including M.B.A, All Sciences, Business Administrations, Engineering, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for King Fahd Scholarship.
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM or UPM) is a public university located in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Among Saudi universities, engineering and business/management programs and its science programs are the most highly regarded in the country as well as in the whole region.
The university has ranked at fourth position among top 100 worldwide universities granted US Utility Patents. This rank report was published by the American National Academy of Inventors (NAI).
King Fahd University Scholarships Details:
- Host University: King Fahd University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD, Doctorate
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: National & International
- Host country: Saudi Arabia
- Application’s Last Date:17th December 2022.
Must Join our Social Media Platforms
Financial Benefits Masters & PhD Scholarships:
As Stated above King Fahd Scholarships 2023-24 in Saudi Arabia is providing Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Following are the Scholarship benefits
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- A monthly stipend to offer living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing will be given
- It gives Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks will be provided
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria will be provided
- A golden chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects will be funded by the University.
- Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Other benefits/advantages are also offered in accordance with university policy.
List of Academic Fields and Majors:
M.B.A, All Sciences, Business Administrations, Engineering, Computer Engineering & Sciences for Masters & PhD the List is mentioned below.
- Aerospace Engineering (M. Sc)
- Applied Statistics (M. Sc)
- Accountancy (M.ACC)
- City & Regional Planning (M.C.R.P)
- Architectural Engineering (M. Sc)
- Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Chemical Engineering (PhD, M. Sc)
- Chemistry (PhD, M. Sc)
- Computer Engineering (PhD, M. Sc)
- Computer Networks (M.Sc)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (PhD, M. Sc)
- Computer Science (PhD, M.Sc)
- Construction Engineering & Management (M.Sc)
- Electrical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Environmental Sciences (M.Sc)
- Telecommunication Engineering (M.Sc)
- Geology (PhD, M.Sc)
- Industrial & Systems Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Information Assurance & Security (M.Sc)
- Geophysics (M.Sc)
- Life Sciences (M.Sc)
- Materials Science & Engineering (M.Sc)
- Mathematical Sciences (PhD, M.Sc)
- Mechanical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Medical Physics (M. Med. Phys)
- Physics (PhD, M.Sc)
- Software Engineering (M.Sc)
- Petroleum Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Systems & Control Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
Eligibility Criteria for Master, PhD & MBA Degree Programs:
Candidates must have to meet the given below standards while applying for King Fahd Scholarships in Saudi Arabia:
For Master Programs:
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the major field.
For PhD Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both S. and M.S. degrees.
- Applicants must have a Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- You must have Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- You have At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- You have Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- Applicants must have At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Documents Required for Fully Funded Scholarships:
Make sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF to apply Online for King Fahd Scholarships 2023-24 in Saudi Arabia. Each file size must be a maximum of 2 MB.
Required Documents for Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Submit your Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport –candidates from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Provide your Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript must contain names and grade of all courses taken and must be an official transcript)
- Submit the three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted by the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Submit the Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Provide the Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- Submit the CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- Submit the GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application will not be processed/selected at all without the above mandatory documents.
Non-Mandatory Documents for Fully Funded Scholarships:
Following Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
Note: Non-Mandatory Documents must be required for final selection.
Application Deadline for Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Fall Semester 2023:17th December 2022 is the last date to apply for Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University for Fall 2023 is and Submit Online Recommendations before 24th December 2022.
How to Apply for King Fahd Scholarships 2023?
There is an Online Application Form available to apply for King Fahd Scholarships 2023-24 in Saudi Arabia. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the required Documents they have mentioned above.