KTH Scholarship for International Students:
Welcome! The Royal Institute of Technology KTH Scholarship in Sweden is open to all international candidates who want to undertake higher education on scholarship. Applications are accepted from all around the world for fully funded scholarships who want to start their master’s degree. Almost all subjects are provided such as Architecture, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering and Architecture and Sustainable Infrastructure, Property and Construction Management and Sustainable Technology.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology (abbreviated as KTH) is a public research university located in Stockholm, Sweden. This Sweden’s largest technical university, KTH, conducts engineering and technology research as well as teaching. KTH Royal Institute of Technology is Sweden’s largest and most famous technical university. In fact, the university is ranked among the top 100 best universities in the globe based on the QS World University Rankings. As such, applicants enter a world-class educational environment as a result of receiving this RIT scholarship, which is an important criterion for programs that emphasize results. Also Apply for: Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships 2023 In UK
The Master’s programs and scholarships provided by KTH offer approximately 60 different disciplines, all of which contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development purposes. Most of the students each year focus on raising educational standards, promoting economic development, fighting poverty, working on environmental protection projects, etc. Fortunately, every master’s program uses English as the main medium of instruction/teaching. Submit your application for Swedish Master Scholarships before the deadline of January 16, 2022.
KTH Scholarship in Sweden Details:
- Degrees Program: Master Programs
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Host University: KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
- Country: Sweden
- Last Date: 16th January 2023
Must Join our Social Media Platforms to get Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships 2023.
Benefits of Master Scholarship:
- Tuition Fee will be funded by a KTH grant.
- KTH Scholarship offer tuition fee for the first and second years of the Master’s degree.
- Those Students who meet the prerequisites may also receive a grant with some restrictions.
- Applicants will engage with a variety of business partners and potentially advance their careers.
Also Apply for: Danish Government Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
List of Academic Fields Master Scholarship Program:
- Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology
- Chemical Engineering for Energy and Environment
- Innovative Technology for Healthy Living
- Medical Biotechnology
- Medical Engineering
- Macromolecular Materials
- Molecular Science and Engineering
- Polymer Technology (Joint Nordic Five Tech)
- Sports Technology
- Molecular Techniques in Life Science (Joint)
- Technology, Work, and Health
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Lighting Design (One year)
- Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Infrastructure
- Sustainable Technology
- Sustainable Urban Planning and Design
- Transport and Geoinformation Technology
- Real Estate and Construction Management
- Transport, Mobility, and Innovation
Application Criteria for Master Scholarship for International Students:
- Applicants should be enrolled in a master’s program.
- Candidates cannot enroll in the EIT Urban Mobility, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy or Erasmus Mundus programmes.
- Applicants must be eager to participate in sustainable development.
- Academic excellence is essential/important for students.
Also Apply for: Saskatchewan University Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Required Documents for Scholarship Program:
- Applicants must have to be upload all the required documents here while applying online. The details are the following:
- Submit Undergraduate transcripts for the master’s degree.
- Provide Passport
- Provide Brief resume / CV.
- Submit Motivation letter or statement of purpose.
- Submit Study plan
- Provide Recommendation Letters.
- Provide Health Certificate.
January 16, 2022 the closing date for online applications for the KTH Royal Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship in Sweden 2023.
Also Apply for: CERN Summer Student Program 2023 In Switzerland Fully Funded
How to Apply for KTH Scholarship for International Students?
- The entire application process will be online.
- Must Provide each and every piece of information as requested.
- When you sent your application to the universities, you will be issued an eight-digit number. Make it sure to enter the correct 8-digit number.
- Applicants should enter the QS University Ranking of the college or university from where they have obtained their bachelor’s degree. If an item is not rated, enter N/A. Don’t leave it blank/empty.
- Candidates should write motivational notes with a limit of 500 characters, highlighting their academic achievement, extracurricular activities and professional experience.
- Applicants should submit a motivational statement with a character limit of 1000 that outlines their goals for the future with respect to sustainable development.
- After submitting all the required documents click on the apply/submit button.