Welcome, Everyone! Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 in Holland Fully Funded offers a number of scholarships for international students who want to study at the only bilingual campus in the country. The Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 aims to provide financial assistance to students from abroad who wish to study at Maastricht University.
About the Maastricht University Scholarships:
Maastricht University is a public university in the Netherlands. It was founded in 1976 as Maastricht University of Technology and became a university in 1991. It is one of the leading universities in Europe and has been rated as one of the best universities in Europe by several rating agencies.
The main campus is located on the outskirts of Maastricht, next to the city center. The Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Economics are located in Deinz, which is about 35 km from the city center of Maastricht. Maastricht University is one of the best universities in Europe and ranks first in the Netherlands. Maastricht University has been ranked as one of the best universities in Europe for many years. It is also known as one of the most selective universities in Europe. Maastricht University offers many scholarships to students around the world.
These scholarships range from international scholarships to European scholarships to national scholarships. The university offers many types of scholarships for students who want to study at this prestigious university.
Table of Contents
Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 Details:
Host country: Holland, Netherlands
Host University: Maastricht University
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree of study: Master’s degree programs
Scholarship duration: 1-year program 2-year program
Benefits of Maastricht University Scholarships 2023:
The award consists of two parts: a tuition waiver and a monthly stipend. Students who receive this scholarship receive free tuition and a monthly stipend for living expenses, making studying at Maastricht University much more affordable.
• Free accommodation
• Health insurance
• A monthly stipend of EUR 12,350 for students enrolled in a one-year study program
• Living costs of EUR 23,750 for students enrolled in a two-year study program
• Free visa application
• Free lessons
Academic fields and majors for Maastricht University Scholarships 2023:
Maastricht University offers a wide range of undergraduate programs through its ten faculties and schools, such as
• Business administration and economics
• Law; Medicine
• Science; Social Sciences;
• Arts and Education (HAAE)
• Political Science (PSC).
• Its graduate schools offer Master’s degrees in Business Administration (MBA), Economics (MSc)
• Human resource management (MSc HRM)
• Management of healthcare services (MSc HSM)
• Management of information systems (MSc ISM) among others.
Eligibility Criteria for Maastricht University Scholarships 2023:
• You must be a citizen of the Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg
• You must have a valid passport to study at Maastricht University
• You must be able to speak Dutch and English fluently You must demonstrate an interest in the field of international relations, political science or history
• You must have completed at least two years of university studies before applying for this scholarship
• You must demonstrate financial need
• Applicants should have a good academic record, but not necessarily a degree yet.
• In addition to the general admission requirements, applicants must meet the following conditions:
• Be at least 18 years old
Also Apply for: USA Scholarships in 2022 All you need to know
Required documents for Maastricht University Scholarships 2023:
1. Transcript of grades and academic standing from your current institution (high school, college, university).
2. Scholarship award letter detailing the amount of money you will receive.
3. Copy of passport or driver’s license.
4. Copies of your two most recent bank statements or pay stubs, if available.
5. A letter explaining why you are applying for this scholarship program; please remember to include a short personal statement about yourself and how you plan to use the money you earn through this scholarship program to achieve your goals after graduating from Maastricht University.
6. Motivation letter why you would like to study at Maastricht University (500 words)
7. Three letters of reference (at least one academic reference and two personal references). Reference letters should be written by professors, employers or other people who can tell us about your character and ability to succeed at Maastricht University. You can ask them to send reference letters directly by email or email directly to [email protected] . We recommend that you send your reference letters before submitting your application form as we will use them as part of our assessment process when making a decision.
You can also apply for Macquarie University International Scholarships 2023-2024
Deadline to apply for Maastricht University Scholarships 2023:
The deadline to apply for a Maastricht University scholarship is January 2023.
How to apply for Maastricht University Scholarships 2023:
The admission process for this scholarship is very rigorous and strict. Applicants are required to submit the application along with all required documents and documents in the prescribed manner. Selected candidates will be contacted by email once their application has been processed by our team.