The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme 2022 academic year has been opened. The MTCP Scholarship is a fully Scholarship in Malaysia. Do not worry about IELTS / TOEFL exams as there are no requirements to provide IELTS or TOEFL exams. MTCP Scholarship to complete your Master Degree Program at one of the most prestigious universities in Malaysia. This is a move from the Malaysian Government.
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) was established in 1980. The duration of the Malaysian Government Bursary is 12 to 24 months. Sponsored by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia. More than 34,500 Participants from 144 developing countries have benefited. No application fee is charged. You must apply directly for the MTCP Scholarship 2022-23.
The request must be submitted online. Full details about the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) Scholarship 2022-2023 are available below.
Details About Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme 2022
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 16th July 2022
The MTCP Scholarship covers:
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance (Air Tickets)
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Claims
- Visa Fee
- Other allowances of RM3,500 per month
Also Check: Stanford University Scholarships 2023 in USA 2023 Fully Funded
Areas of Education
*Applicants may choose any related course within the areas mentioned below. Priority will be given to the following areas of study:
- Science, Technology and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations and Political Science
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
List of Universities to Study Under MTCP Scholarship Program
You can Study and Complete Your Master Degree Program at any of the Malaysian universities given below.
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship Applicants Must COMPLY with the following criteria:
All the documents below are Compulsory to upload to an online application form.
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions
- Proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60.
Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
Applicants who have completed their previous education from an English medium institute can submit an English Proficiency certificate. Check: English Proficiency Language Certificate
- Application form
- A certified copy of the Passport
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests or EPL
- Letter of Recommendation for Scholarship from two (2) referees.
- Endorsement from MTCP Scholarship;
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical examination form.How to Apply for the MTCP Scholarship 2022