Edith Cowan University in Australia is delighted to announce the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 Edith Cowan University in Australia for eligible students worldwide. Sponsored by the Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA), the scholarships are designed to encourage and enable students of exceptional research promise to undertake advanced research degrees at universities in Western Australia.
MRIWA offers scholarships in three categories each year to support postgraduate research training in any discipline relevant to the minerals industry in Western Australia: the MRIWA Odwyn Jones PhD Scholarship, the MRIWA PhD Scholarship for Women (open to women only) and the MRIWA Aboriginal Scholarship (open to Indigenous women only Australian applicants).
MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA)
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University/universities in Western Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (See Benefits below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (PhD)
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also Check: Government Of Romania MEAT Scholarships 2022-23
Australia MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 | DETAILS
Scholarships are awarded to students undertaking eligible postgraduate research related to Western Australia’s mineral industry. Applications may be considered from candidates studying or intending to study in any field in accordance with the current MRIWA Research Priority Plan
MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships are available to both domestic and international applicants (subject to award conditions) and are tenable at any University in Western Australia.
To be eligible for MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023, you must:
- Conduct research relevant to the minerals industry in Western Australia;
- Meet the admission criteria for and apply for admission to a relevant higher research degree program at an eligible university;
- Meet all the specified eligibility criteria for the scholarship you are applying for
- Submit a completed application form and research proposal to MRIWA;
- Also Check: WCO Human Resource Development Scholarship-Japan2022/23
- An annual stipend of up to $36,047 and;
- A grant of $5,151 to support research and travel expenses for up to three years;
- Possibility of extension by six months.
How to Apply: To apply for MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023, complete all eligibility requirements and submit the required documents, including a completed MRIWA Scholarship Application Form and a research proposal approved by prospective supervisors at the proposed firstname.lastname@example.org on or before deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 Sept, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details