Welcome the students. Candidates are now insist to apply for the Nagasaki University Scholarships 2023-2024 in Japan. International students from Asia are suggested to apply. The students who want to apply for Bachelor’s and Master we encouraged to apply in Nagasaki university because it is the best university in japan. These scholarship are for the session 2023-2024.
The Nagasaki University Scholarship 2023-2024 program is rewarded to motivate only asian students who want to seek undergraduate and graduate degrees at the university of nagasaki. We enlarged you to must apply for the Nagasaki University Scholarships 2023-2024. Also apply for Harvard University Free Online Courses 2022
Nagasaki University is a interstate university in Japan and was established in 1949. Around 9000 students are educating from this institute, Round about 300 international students from various parts of the world study in this institute. The university give a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree courses.
Nagasaki University Scholarships 2023-2024
|· Awarded Country: Japan|
|· University: Nagasaki University|
|· programe: Bachelor, Master, and postgraduates|
|· Financial Benefits: Partial Funded|
Benefits of Nagasaki university scholarships 2023-2024
The students of Bachelor’s degree program will get a scholarship credit of 20,000 Yen and graduate degree program students will receive a scholarship of 20,000 Yen. The scholarship will be shown in the form of a monthly allowance.
Eligibility criteria Nagasaki University Scholarships 2023-2024:
- All international candidates from all over the globe are eligible to apply for this Nagasaki University Scholarship 2023-2024 Program.
- Candidates can apply for any educational program given from Nagasaki University.
- The candidates must be enrolled at Nagasaki University.
- Applicants must be international students
- The applicants of Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields.
Required Documents Nagasaki University Scholarships 2023-2024:
, copies of academic certificates, certificates of English language skill, a statement, and a copy of national passport.
- Manuscript of records
- Pre-qualification degree
- CV or letter of motivation
- 2nd Letters of Recommendation
- University degree (as well as an authenticated translation)
- Certificates of English language skill
- A copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to give all academic documents and record thats required to apply in university. For a bachelor’s degree programe, the applicant must have a high school degrees and for a Master’s degree application, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit the following language proficiency tests:
- To take admitted to an applicable program, candidates must have good grip on the English language if they are not good English speakers. Applicants must have at least intermediate language proficiency to take courses organized in English. To apply visit the official link that is mentioned below: