Are you interested in Fully funded Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 The Netherlands Government Scholarships 2023 are fully funded Masters and short-term scholarships for international students. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 for the The Orange Knowledge Program offers free living expenses, tuition fees, visas, return tickets and health insurance as part of the Dutch Government Scholarship.
Netherlands Scholarship 2023 This scholarship seeks to support the growth of capabilities, information and performance of people and organizations in higher and vocational education and other areas related to key themes in the program countries. The Overseas Scholarship is granted annually to students for a maximum of two years for postgraduate study (Masters degree (or equivalent) or PhD in the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 at a university of the student’s choice. Scholarship in Netherlands 2023 for international students
Check Also: Vu Amsterdam Scholarships 2022 in the Netherlands
As a new program under the name Orange Knowledge Program (OKP), the Netherlands Scholarship Programs (NFP) entered a new phase on 1 July 2017. OKP is initiated by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is fully funded.
Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / Short Courses
- Institution(s): Various Institutes in Netherlands (Study finder)
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months). Master’s programmers (duration 12 – 24 months).
ALSO CHECK ; 10 Best Scholarships in Netherlands Without IELTS
1st round – for Masters and short courses
fully funded Scholarship in Netherlands 2023 .Acceptance of applications between February 2nd and March 22nd 16:00 CET.
Both Master’s and Short Courses are expected to start between 25 July and 21 November 2022.
Round 2 – for short courses
Acceptance of applications between 11 May – 28 June 16:00 CET.
Courses should start between 21 November 2022 and 20 February 2023.
3rd round – for short courses
Acceptance of applications between 31 August – 11 October 16:00 CET.
Courses should start from 20 February 2023 and must be completed by 31 August 2023.
ALSO CHECK ; Study In Netherlands HAN Scholarships 2023
Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 Courses
- All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship for this application round are listed in Studyfinder .
- Please note that there are focus areas for each country, which are taken into consideration when scholarship applications are nominated and assessed. Applications that fall within the focus areas for a specific country are given priority:
Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 Coverage
Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 is fully funded.
- Free costs of living
- Free tuition fees
- Free visa
- Free roundtrip travel tickets
- Free Health insurance
- Thesis Research Grant
Eligibility Criteria Netherlands Government Scholarship
To be eligible for Netherlands Government Scholarship for international students , these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document. Netherlands scholarships 2023
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application if this is required by the local government (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study. Netherlands scholarships 2023
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice. study in Netherlands
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023?
Please follow the following step by step application procedure to avail Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023:
(1) Find a course or master’s Program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in study Program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
(2) Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
- The course content.
- The scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- The scholarship application and selection procedures.
- The online application form and the required application documents.
(3) Prepare your application and the supporting documents. study in Netherlands 2023
(4) Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
To know more about Netherlands Government Scholarship, please visit official website: