Applications are currently invited from interested and exceptional candidates for the Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering for International Students who wish to enroll in a master’s degree program at King’s College London.
The scholarship will be awarded to international students participating in a master’s program in engineering. The prestigious award will be given to an exceptional international student who can demonstrate financial hardship to support their studies at King’s.
Kings College London Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Newsweek’s CEO, Dr. Dev Pragad
Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: £49,310 for Tuition & Living Expenses
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Application Deadline: August 22, 2022
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering
CEO of Newsweek, Dr. Dev Pragad, is pleased to launch the Newsweek Engineering Scholarship in Engineering .
Dr. Pragad studied at KCL as an undergraduate in the College of Engineering, Computer Systems and Electronics and then continued his studies to obtain a PhD in Mobile and Internet. Dr. Pragad wishes to give other students the opportunity and experience he gained at KCL in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
To be eligible for the KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must intend to undertake full-time Master’s courses in an engineering program at King’s from September 2022
- Applicants must be classified as international for tuition fees
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need
- Applicants must have academic merit as evidenced by your undergraduate transcript of grades and final degree award result
- Applicants must be willing to provide a year-end report or any other interactions deemed necessary by the donor
Applicants must provide a written personal statement to support your application.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering, applicants should Please complete the application form here.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries or would like further information.