Application are invited Candidates to Apply for NIG Summer Internships 2023 in Japan. This fully-funded program is open to international undergraduates and master’s students from all over the world, eager to raise their future careers in genetics and other life science fields. During this summer program, applicants will connect with peers from all over the globe, increase their knowledge of genetics through a variation of means, and have admittance to cutting-edge technology from the NIG laboratories. The NIG Japan internship program inspires creative learning and international collaboration – scholars are sure to leave feeling motivated and with greater assurance in their professional abilities!
The summer program at NIG is a unique chance to get real-world experience accompanying research in the field. You’ll be under the close supervision of a host private detective, where you’ll be able to cooperate and give your own ideas and skills. At the end of it all, you and your fellow age group will have a chance to present what you’ve consummate during the program in an exciting “NIGINTERN Reports Seminar” which will help improve your professional skills and open potentials for future learning opportunities. It’s an incredible learning experience where implausible mentorship meets personal growth!
The NIG internship in Japan offers a variation of opportunities for students to increase valuable research experience and improve important skills. Interns can look forward to wide-ranging training on scientific research, communication, and networking with principal investigators, not to mention reveal their achievements through the issuance of certificates on efficacious completion of the program.
On top of that, they will have many extra possibilities as part of the program such as fetching with graduate programs, taking part in journal clubs, experiencing meetings by illustrious researchers who are both internally and externally sourced, as well as a special chance to learn the Japanese language. This is indeed a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to form a strong foundation in their scientific career.
NIG Summer Internships 2023 in Japan Details:
- Internship Host Country: Japan
- Internship Duration: The duration of the program is 6 Weeks.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 6 January, 2023.
Benefits of the NIG Summer Internships 2023 in Japan:
- Airfare Tickets
- Local transportation
- Lodging in the institute’s guesthouse
- Travel insurance
- Allowance for meals
Eligibility Criteria for the NIG Summer Internships 2023 in Japan:
- Students from all over the world any country can apply for NIG Internship
- Both Undergraduates and Post Graduates students are eligible for Internship.
- Applicants can apply who are in the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Undergraduate Degree Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year undergraduate degree program, in the 4th year of a 5-year degree program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master degree program, or the 5th year of a 6-year degree program.
Supporting Documents for NIG Summer Internships 2023 in Japan:
- Letter of Motivation
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your institution Teachers
Application Deadline for NIG Summer Internships 2023 in Japan:
The application last date to apply for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2023 for International Students is January 6, 2023 (Japan standard time, JST).
You May Also Apply For: Holland Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students |Study in Holland
Procedure to Apply for the NIG Summer Internships 2023 in Japan?
- Applicants should have general information such as your current postal address, your area of interest, and the chosen host laboratory where you want to study before you start the registration process.
- Once Applicants have registered, they will get an e-mail confirmation with your application number and password.
- During the early registration process, candidates will be required to provide the names and e-mail addresses of two recommenders.
- Applicants should ask your recommenders to write a recommendation letter for you before you start register yourself.
- Following the registration procedure, the recommenders will get an e-mail asking them to enter their recommendation.