Applications are invited Students to apply for the Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands. All International Students those are resident outside the European Union to are eligible to apply for Radboud Scholarship 2023-24 in Netherlands. Students those who wish to undertake their Master’s Degree Program are highly motivated to apply. All Students all over the globe with any nationality are eligible to apply for the Radboud Scholarship in Netherlands. Radboud University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships and Partially Funded Scholarships.
All-Academic fields are communicated in English. All Study Fields are offered for the Master Degree Program in the fields of Science, Social Science, Arts, Medical, Law, etc. University is providing 12 Full Funded Scholarships and 25 Partial Funded Scholarships every year. The scholarship will cover all the expenditure to study in a foreign country.
In 1923 Radboud University was established. It is a public university situated in Nijmegen. The university is ranked in best 150 world’s best universities. More than 23,000 national and international students worldwide are registered in the institution.
Radboud University Scholarships 2023 Details:
University: Radboud University, Netherland
Course level: Master’s
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Netherland
Last Date: 28 February 2023.
Financial Benefits of Radboud University Scholarships 2023 :
Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in Netherland for International Students all over the world is offering Fully Funded and Partially Funded Scholarships. Further Detail for each scholarships is given below:
Fully Funded: Candidates who will be getting a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000 Euro.
Partially Funded: Candidates who will be getting a partially-funded scholarship will get a discount in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 Euro as tuition fees.
Both Scholarships will also cover the following:
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Certification fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Responsibility Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students/Candidate (IPS)).
List of Available Study Fields:
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
Candidates have to submit following mentioned documents while applying online for Radboud University Scholarships in Netherland:
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum vitae/Resume
- Getting admission to a master’s program in Dutch and getting Radboud Scholarship are two different processes, successful admission in a master’s program cannot guarantee the selection for the scholarship.
- A Candidates will be applying for the fully-funded and partially funded scholarship through this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud University Scholarships 2023:
Applicants have to meet the following criteria given below to apply for Radboud University Scholarships:
- An applicant must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from outside of the Netherlands.
- An applicant essential not have achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- An applicant need to have English Language Proficiency.
- An applicant essential to be enrolled in any English taught Master’s Program at Radboud University before 1st September 2023.
- An applicant should be prepared to be a full-time degree-seeking student.
Selection Criteria for Radboud University Scholarships 2023:
- Students should be highly determined and capable.
- An applicant must have a decent academic record.
- An applicant must submit quality recommendation letters.
- An aspirant should show his interest for the master’s program in his letter of motivation.
The last date to apply for Radboud University International Awards 2023 in Netherland for International Students is 28th February 2023.
You May Also Apply For: Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program 2023
Procedure to apply for Radboud University Scholarships 2023?
The Application Process to apply for scholarships is Online for Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in Netherland. Applicants Upload the all Required Documents in the Online Application System. The official Advertisement to apply is also given below: