Scholarship Global Masters For International Students
Global Masters Scholarship?
Birmingham has a pleasing culture of eliminating blockades to education to empower the most educationally brilliant learners to achieve their latent in knowledge and instruction.
In guardianship with this custom, we are delighted to be beginning the Global Masters Scholarship to fascinate and care for the most educationally brilliant global students from the world to our Master’s degrees throughout the 2021-22 A/Y.
Around thirty grants will be given with a worth of up to £10,000. This reward will be taken from the entire education fees billed by each prosperous scholar.
The last date to apply for this grant is 30-6-2021.
All trained Masters are suitable for this grant, with the allowance of programmers in the Birmingham Business School.
In direction to be appropriate, applicants must run into the following requirements.
• Student must have acknowledged, and recognized, an offer of entrance for a taught Master’s degree at the UOB United Kingdom Campus to learning in the 202-22A/Y.
• Applicant must have Domicile of the entitled countries.
• Students must be classed by the University as a foreign fee spender for education fee commitments.
• Start their education at the University in Sept/ Oct2021 on a course delivered in the institution.
• Applicant must be educationally brilliant and capable to offer proof for this in the grant request report. Students must also have, or be supposed to attain at least 70 % in a bachelor’s degree in the united kingdom education system.
For example, the minimum grade constraint in the United States, Nigeria, China, and India are following:
United States GPA: 3.5/4
Indian grading system: 70%
In the Nigerian grading system3.5/4.0) or 4.5/ 5.0) or 6.2/ 7.0)
• Chinese University: 85% grade by a top University, 90% grade by a mid-tier University.
Students in acceptance of a full scholarship covering full education charges from a substitute interior or outer cause are also not qualified for this grant. Those with other unfinished grants may be able to be next to this grant with other grants.
Students from the following countries can apply on this scholarship.
• Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Indonesia, Kenya, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Malawi Morocco Pakistan, Thailand, Tanzania, Taiwan, India, Mauritius, Seychelles, Tunisia, Uganda Zambia, and zimbabwe
Who cannot apply for this grant?
• Applicants for programs in the BBS are not qualified to rub in this scholarship
• If you submit your application you will no longer be suitable for the grant as it is only offered for the 2021 A/Y.
• Learners looking for study on a path exclusively carried (distance learning) program are not suitable for this grant.
How to apply
This is a reasonable grant and will be propelled and open for requests on 15-2-2021.
Applicants who fulfill the admissibility desires charted above, and who have been delivered and acknowledged a proposal of the entrance to a Masters degree at the University of Birmingham, are wanted to put on for this grant by finishing the online submission form.
Please ample the form precisely and in full as any imperfect requests will not be well-thought-out and cannot be edited once acquiesced.
Last Date to apply:
30th June 2021.