SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 applications are now being accepted for the United Kingdom. The major goal of this scholarship is to assist applicants from Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine in their pursuit of a Master’s or PhD degree at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. This is the list of fully funded scholarships for the 2024–2025 academic year. Students are urged to submit applications for this prize.
An international postgraduate grant, the Rhodes Scholarship was established by Cecil Rhodes (1853–1902). The Rhodes Trust looks after it. You May Also Apply For: Scholarships in Australia 2023-2024 | Fully Funded Scholarships
A student at Oxford has access to all the resources needed to create a prosperous future. It has a large selection of courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels as well as award-winning instructors who instruct students.
SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 Detail:
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||Syria, Jordan, Lebanon or Palestine|
|Award country:||United Kingdom|
|Last Date:||31 August 2023|
Financial Benefits of SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024:
- The University application fee
- All University and College fees
- A living stipend (£16,218 per Year)
- One economy trip from the student’s home country to Oxford at the beginning of the scholarship and one economy flight from Oxford to the student’s home country at its conclusion.
Note: The Scholarship’s two-year term is contingent upon maintaining excellent academic standing and behavior. For individuals who follow a recognized path to the DPhil (PhD), the Scholarship may be extended for a third year, subject to an application process.
Documents Required for SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024:
- Evidence of English language
- A full curriculum vitae
- A head-and-shoulders color photograph
- Personal statement of no more than 1000 words
- Birth certificate
- A copy of a valid passport
- Official transcripts from the college or university
Eligibility Criteria for SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Jordan, Syria Lebanon, and Palestine.
- Age: As of October 1, 2023, you must be at least:
- You must be at least 18 years old and under 24 years old (that is, you must have been born between the first of October 1999 and the first of October 2005). OR (for elderly candidates who waited longer than typical to finish their first college degree)
- You must be younger than 27 (born on or after October 1, 1996) AND have completed or will complete the requirements for your first degree on or before October 1, 2022.
- Your undergraduate degree must have been completed (or will be completed by June or July 2024) with a First Class or a minimum GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or equivalent). Please take particular note of the prerequisites, which may be even more stringent, for your selected programme at Oxford. Successful candidates frequently rank among the top few students in their graduating classes.
- You must meet the University of Oxford’s English language competence criteria (at the Higher Level specified) by having a sufficiently high level of English.
31st August 2023 is the last date to SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 in UK. You May Also Apply For: Boren Fellowship Program 2023 For International Students | Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for SJPL Rhodes Scholarships:
You must apply online via the Portal for SJPL Rhodes Scholarships in the UK. Below are links to the official announcement and the application