There are many scholarships that university students can apply for, but the UMY university scholarship is one of the most prestigious. This scholarship is only awarded to a small number of students each year, and it provides full tuition coverage for four years of study. If you’re interested in applying for this scholarship, read on to find out more about the eligibility requirements and how to submit your application.
UMY University Scholarship Summary
- Level of degree: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Country: Indonesia
- Institution(s): Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Deadline: November 25, 2022 / April 28, 2023
The UMY university scholarship in Indonesia covers the full cost of tuition and provides a monthly stipend for living expenses. The scholarship is available to Indonesian citizens who are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at UMY.
Eligibility Criteria for UMY Scholarships
To be eligible for the UMY university scholarship in Indonesia, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Indonesia
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at UMY
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need
Those who meet the above criteria will be considered for the scholarship. Selection is based on academic merit and financial need.
There are many benefits to receiving a UMY university scholarship in Indonesia. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Full tuition coverage for four years of study
- A monthly stipend to help cover living expenses
- Access to on-campus housing
- waiver of the entrance exam fee
These benefits make the UMY university scholarship one of the most sought-after scholarships in Indonesia. It is an excellent opportunity for talented students to receive a world-class education.
- Undergraduate certificate
- Postgraduate certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Home University
- Achievement Certificates
- TOEFL/IELTS Results
- Medical Check-up
- Research Proposal
How to Apply for UMY Scholarships?
There are a few steps you need to take in order to apply for UMY scholarships.
First, you will need to fill out an online application form. This form will ask for your personal information, educational background, and financial need. You will also be asked to write a short essay.
Next, you will need to submit your transcripts and other supporting documents. These documents will be used to verify your educational background and financial need.
Finally, you will need to submit a letter of recommendation. This letter should be from someone who can speak to your academic abilities and personal character.
Once you have completed all of these steps, you will be considered for the UMY scholarship.
The UMY university scholarship in Indonesia is available on the university’s website. To apply for the scholarship, students must first create an account on the website. Once they have done this, they can then fill out the application form and submit it online.
The website also has a lot of information about the scholarship itself. Students can read about the eligibility requirements, the selection process, and what the scholarship covers. There is also a FAQ section where students can get answers to their questions.
Overall, the website is a great resource for students who are interested in applying for the UMY university scholarship in Indonesia. It has everything they need to know, all in one place.
Also apply for:
- The University of Porto Scholarships 2023 For International Students
- Open Doors Scholarships in Russia 2023 – Fully Funded
- Victoria University Of Wellington Scholarships 2023
- IDEX France Scholarships 2023 For International Students