Pursue your education in UK. Good news! Applications for University of Stirling Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship UK 2023 are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Stirling Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship UK 2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate studies. These scholarships provide £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) fee reduction.
At the University of Stirling, being the difference is in our DNA. That’s why we’re regularly recognized across the globe for research excellence in teaching, research and offering a world-class student experience.
Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship UK 2023Summary
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Institution(s): University of Stirling
Study in: UK
Gender: Men and Women
Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts and Humanities, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Stirling Management School
Program Period: Four years
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship UK 2023 Coverage
Stirling University Undergraduate Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
£2,000 tuition fee waiver per annum for a maximum of four years of undergraduate study (£8,000 over four years).
Also apply for Marconi International University Scholarship 2022 USA
Aim and Benefits of University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship
- The Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship provides a GBP 1,000 cash award to all students from England, Wales, or Northern Ireland who meet the conditions of their offer and select the University of Stirling as their choice on UCAS Clearing.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship
To qualify for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate
- programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme,
- delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship:
- (1) All students can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- (2) If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language skills. The university of Stirling accept all of the following English language qualifications:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE).
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE).
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE).
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL).
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE).
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
How to Apply For Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship UK 2023
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Stirling on www.stir.ac.uk to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
To apply and know more about University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships, please visit official website