Submit applications for Unilever internship program 2022 Unilever Internship Without IELTS. Join a group of 148,000 people. We welcome purposeful people who thrive on our unique culture and make a real and lasting difference to the world, our community and their activities. Unilever offers an internship program and operates in more than 190 countries. Working for a company like Unilever has a broad future ahead. You will work, sit, and wake up with the most talented people.
All eligible applicants will be considered for appointment. Unilever is a British international consumer goods company headquartered in London. Unilever products include food, spices, ice cream, cleaning supplies, beauty products, and personal care. With more than 400 products worldwide. Unilever is one of the most prominent companies in the world.
Unilever is a great place to start your working life. We offer a range of graduate opportunities and internships around the world that will expose you to real business challenges and allow your energy and innovation to have a real impact. The benefits of Unilever Summer Internship 2022 are available below.
Details About Unilever internship program 2022
- Company: Unilever
- Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Location: Global
- Deadline: No
- ALSO SEE, Nestle virtual internship 2022-2023 | Apply Now
Benefits of Working in Unilever
- Employment: An internship in Unilever will lead to Employment.
- Compensation: You’ll be offered a competitive salary right away.
- Growth and Learning: With hands-on exposure, mentoring, and practical work. No doubt that you will learn and work with the best people under a Unilever Internship 2022.
- Unilever Internship Salary: All interns will be provided with a monthly salary, and other facilities like Gym, health, and medical exams.
- Break: Unilever provides 25 days of holiday + bank holidays.
- Research & Development
- Customer Development
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Ben and Jerry’s Factory
Opportunities in Unilever
Unilever offers two types of Opportunities. 1) For Fresh Students to Start a Career. 2) Experienced Careers.
- For Fresh Students: Range of graduate and internship opportunities around the world.
- Experienced Careers: For Professionals with working experience.
There are two types of Placements:
- Summer Placement: 12 Week internship beginning in June.
- Industrial Placement: A 12-month placement in a specialized role that begins in June for students
Eligibility Criteria to Apply to Unilever Internship Program
- Any student from any country can apply. Unilever works in more than 190 countries.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree is required in any field or discipline.
- The internship details and criteria vary and are different for each position.
How to Apply for the Unilever Summer Internship 2022?
The step by steps details to apply for the Unilever Internship 2022 are given below.
- First Visit the Unilver Carrier Website https://www.unilever.com/careers/
- Second, Scroll down and you will see “Starting your career”. This is for those who are fresh students. To Start with this Visit Here. It will open a page and you can search using their filter and type any location.
- Third, For Experienced Careers can Visit Here