Do you intend to study medicine in the US but don’t have the funds? American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships 2022 for International Students Are you qualified for admission to medical school in the United States of America? Then apply for American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships in USA 2022/23.
These scholarships are awarded to high-achieving students who are enrolled in the University’s Faculty of Medicine for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Table of Contents
University of Antigua Medical Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsor(s): American University of Antigua College of Medicine
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): American University of Antigua
Scholarship Worth: Up to $100,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
You May Like:
American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships | DETAILS
The University provides a limited number of scholarships and/or grants to students who have demonstrated excellent academic potential. Scholarships are divided into academic awards, service awards and cultural awards.
Academic awards include scholarships and grants awarded to high-achieving students and are generally based on the applicant’s MCAT score and/or undergraduate GPA. Includes:
- Provost Scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship for Achievement
- High achiever scholarship
- Physician Diversification Initiative Scholarship
- Admissions Committee Scholarship (Three Levels)
- New York Scholarship
These awards are given to incoming students based on their contribution to the health care field or to the public good. They contain:
- S. Grant for Military Veterans
- Jonathan Rohr Grant
- Career advancement grant
- Global Education Service Grant
- AUA Research Grant
- Preferential program grant
- Grant for Friends and Family of Alumni
AUA is guided by the belief that patients benefit from diverse, compassionate medical professionals. To that end, these awards are given to support a more diverse student body at AUA. Awards include:
- Canadian Citizen Grant
- AAPI Grant for Students of Indian Origin
- Antiguan Tuition Grant
- Tuition Grant from Montserrat
- Grant for citizens and residents of South Asia
- AUA-BAPIO grant
- International grant
- New York minority physician Grant
- Sibling or Spouse Grant
- UK International Grant
To be considered for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for undergraduate scholarships must be admitted to the relevant course in the University’s Faculty of Medicine for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Graduate applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a US bachelor’s degree).
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic ability.
- Applicants must demonstrate knowledge of the English language.
How to Apply: Those interested in the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships must complete an online application by the application deadline.