Applications are hereby invited as the University of Birmingham Law Scholarships 2022 for International Students offers the Birmingham Law School Scholarships as a range of financial awards and scholarships to support applicants from around the world who wish to join their diverse and vibrant community.
As part of our work to make Birmingham Law School accessible to students from all backgrounds, we are delighted to be able to award several scholarships of £3,000-£10,000 per year towards tuition fees.
University of Birmingham law Scholarships details
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Birmingham, UK
Scholarship Worth: Up to £10,000 per year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelors & Masters
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022
DETAILS | University of Birmingham Law Scholarships
These are the available law school scholarships for international students who wish to enrol for undergraduate and masters degree program in law:
- LLB and LLB for Grads International Student Scholarship
- Benussi Bursary (LLB)
- Harding International Law Scholarship (LLM)
- College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarship (LLM)
- Kalisher Trust Scholarship (LLM)
- Data Science MSc Scholarships
- Funding for postgraduate research
- Other scholarship options
Study In Netherlands HAN Scholarships 2023
Scholarships in Finland Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded
- To be eligible for the University of Birmingham Law Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must not already be registered on a program at the University of Birmingham
- Applicants must be self-funded
- Bidders must receive an offer
How to Apply: To be considered for an award, applicants must do both of the following:
They have applied to their intended undergraduate law program. Please apply via UCAS via the relevant program page in the Undergraduate Law section of the University of Birmingham website.
Completed the LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarship application form..
The application contains a 2000 character (approximately 300 word) statement in which students should address why they should be awarded the award. You must include your UCAS ID number in your application.