To get an education in Canada with a scholarship is a dream of every teenager, So, Good news for you, the University of Calgary Scholarships 2023 has been opened in Canada. In this article, we will explain what the University of Calgary scholarship is, its benefits, and the application process step by step.
University of Calgary Scholarships 2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. $20,000 (renewable annually) is offered to international students entering their first year in the fall semester in any undergraduate degree program.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes the outstanding achievements of international students commencing their undergraduate studies. The University of Calgary offers students a high-quality educational experience that prepares them for success in life, as well as research that addresses society’s most enduring challenges.
Table of Contents
University of Calgary Scholarships 2023 Info:
• Level of study: Undergraduate
• Institution: University of Calgary
• Study in: Canada
• Deadline: Click here to check the deadlines
• Program period: According to the chosen bachelor’s program.
Must Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Available Fields for University of Calgary Scholarships 2023:
• Faculty of Arts.
• The Faculty of Natural Science.
• Technical school.
• Faculty of Medicine.
• School of Business.
• Faculty of Environmental Design.
• Law School.
• Faculty of Kinesiology.
• Faculty of Social Work.
• Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
• School of Education.
• Faculty of Arts.
• Faculty of Nursing.
• For more information, click here.
University of Calgary scholarships are of the following types:
• Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (renewable)
• University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (renewable)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary Scholarships 2023:
To qualify for a University of Calgary scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
• Required language: English.
• Eligible countries: All countries of the world
• Offered annually to an international student entering the first year of an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. Renewable in second, third and fourth years at the University of Calgary provided recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 through a minimum of 24.00 units in the preceding fall and winter terms
• Academic merit
• Financial need
• Must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
• Preference given to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Planning program
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
• Offered annually to undergraduate international students who are entering the first year of any undergraduate program in the upcoming fall semester and meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements. Renewable in second, third and fourth years at the University of Calgary Scholarships 2023, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or above over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay international differential tuition as an international student.
• International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Canadian permanent residents
• Academic merit.
Last date to apply for University of Calgary Scholarships 2023 is 1 Dec 2022.
How to Apply for University of Calgary Scholarships 2023?
Follow the instructions below to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Apply to your undergraduate program at the University:
• You can run the application. Get started by creating a UCalgary eID.
• Use the application wizard to help you with your application.
• Submit your application and pay the $145 application fee.
• Based on your request, we will let you know at your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit the required documents. See the docs page for more information.
(2) Apply for the scholarship, follow the steps below:
1. Access your Student Center on your myUofC portal.
2. In your Student Center, click on the “My Finances” page.
3. Scroll down to the Awards and Scholarships section and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Make sure pop-ups are enabled. If pop-ups are blocked, the page will not be displayed.
4. A pop-up window will open on the screen with all open or recently closed applications. Please pay attention to the dates of availability of applications and the deadline for applications.
To learn more about the University of Calgary International Scholarship, visit the official website.