For the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024 in Japan, applications are invited. Any international student from an ADB member country may apply for an Asian Development Bank Scholarship at the University of Tokyo in Japan for the academic year 2023–24. The ADB Scholarship offers students from all around the world the chance to pursue their master’s degree at one of Japan’s top universities. The most well-known scholarship, it grants more than 300 scholarships annually. ADB Fully Funded Scholarships are offered for the 2023–2024 academic year.
The University of Tokyo offers ADB Scholarships for almost all academic subjects and majors to pursue master’s degree programs. Application for the Scholarship is free of charge. The scholarship is valid for two years. The Japanese government provides the ADB-JSP Scholarship, which is coordinated by the Asian Development Bank. This scholarship will pay for all of the costs associated with a two-year degree program. English will be used to communicate the course. You May Also Apply For: University of Manitoba Scholarships 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
In Tokyo, Japan, the University of Tokyo was established in 1877. It is the first public research university in the empire. The university has more than 30,000 domestic and foreign students enrolled. Students were helped by the university in a variety of ways, including quality instruction. Great leaders have emerged from this university. In Asia and Japan, University of Tokyo is ranked first, and it is ranked 26th overall.
University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024 Details:
|University of Tokyo
|10 December 2023
Financial Benefits of University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024:
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident
- Allowance for Books
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Free Housing
- Copies, office supplies, typing and computer fees, communications, postage, binding fees, local travel expenses, and lodging for out-of-town travels.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Health Science
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human & Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Public Policy
- Urban Engineering
Documents Required for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024:
- Complete Application Form (Click to Download)
- Academic Transcript or its copy form previous attended institute.
- Degree Certificate or its copy form previous attended institute.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024:
- a bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, and a stellar academic record.
- the applicant must have had at least two (2) years of post-college, full-time professional work experience at the time of application; and the applicant must not have been older than 35. The maximum age for programs appropriate for senior officials and managers is 45 years old in exceptional cases.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution that is equal to the University of Tokyo’s bachelor’s degree in order to be admitted to a master’s program. • Recognize that once the program is over, you will return to your home country.
- Candidates must be a citizen of ADB Member Countries
10th December 2023 is the deadline to apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024.
Procedure to Apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024?
There is no online application for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship in Japan year 2023. You must prepare all of the aforementioned application materials and post them to the following address:
Graduate School of Frontline Sciences, University of Tokyo, International Liaison Office
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558 Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies 5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa Chiba 277-8563
For additional information about the scholarship and the application process, please see the official advertisement link provided below: