University of Tokyo Fellowships The University of Tokyo through the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) invites applications from international students who are interested in their 2022 medical research partnership in Japan- The ‘Todai Fellowship’ Program.
Todai Fellowship financially supports international students enrolled in doctoral studies at the University of Tokyo. This collaboration should be used simultaneously with submitting an application for entrance examination to the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS).
University of Tokyo Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): GSFS/U Tokyo
Host Institution(s): GSFS/U Tokyo
Fellowship Worth: JPY 200,000/month
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Doctoral
Nationality: International Students
Also Check: Asian development bank Internship|ADB 2021-22
Eligibility Criteria University of Tokyo Fellowships 2022
This fellowship programme is open to;
- Those who are applying for admission to a doctoral course of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
- Those who hold a valid visa to stay in Japan as a “College Student” .
- Those who are not applying and/or planning to apply for fellowships or scholarships provided by private organizations.
- The fellows get JPY 200,000/month
(Fellowship recipients must not submit any application for tuition exemption.)
- Payment period is for three years
How to Apply: Applications for the 2022 University of Tokyo Fellowships for Foreign Applicants can be completed online with the following accompanying documents.
- Application Form for Todai Fellowship
- Recommendation letter from your former supervisor
(preferably from your master program supervisor)
- Research Plan
- List of past achievements
- Transcript of graduate school and undergraduate school
- Copy of presented papers
Application Deadline: Not Specified