Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Do you intend to get a Masters in Development Practice from one of the top ten universities in the world? Do you enjoy self-development and acquiring skills? Do you want to study in the USA? Then apply for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship to Study in USA 2022.
The scholarship is administered by Newton Education Services on behalf of the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and is aimed at supporting the education of successful students.
Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Details
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sawiris Foundation for Social Development
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Application Deadline: October 13, 2022
Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility criteria
- To be considered for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputable academic institution in a related field.
- Demonstrate at least two years of development experience.
- Meet the entry requirements for the MDP academic program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic results.
- Scholarships are awarded based on financial need as well as merit and character demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities and social behavior.
- While no specific academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts background and good quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- An Egyptian national resident in Egypt (no preference will be given to dual nationals).
- Previous year work in mathematics, statistics and economics is recommended.
- Knowledge of the English language is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS, exam date should be within two years of starting the graduate program. Minimum required score: 100 (based on Internet-based TOEFL, minimum 22 in each section), or 7 (IELTS, minimum 7 in each section).
- Full tuition
- Cost of living
- Travel and health insurance
You may like:
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship are to complete an online application and provide the necessary documents by the application deadline.
- Completed application including personal statement
- Copy of a valid passport page
- Copy of ID card
- A copy of the guarantor’s identity card (the guarantor is the person who signs the contract with the admitted student. This person can be his/her father, mother, sister or brother. The task of the guarantor is to ensure that the student fulfills his/her obligations.)
- Updated CV
- All undergraduate and graduate transcripts (if applicable).
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- Two letters of recommendation
- One personal photo
- HR letter from current employer, including pay slip or bank statement in case of unemployment.