Are you applying to study in the USA? 4WARD Graduation Scholarship 2023 for International Students to Study in USA Eastern Michigan University prides itself on providing its students with a high-quality, affordable education. Applications are currently being invited for the school’s 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Scholars.
The 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Scholars is an exciting opportunity to successfully complete your degree in four years while maintaining financial stability. Combined with the global tuition rate, the 4WARD Graduation Scholarships make an EMU education even more affordable for international undergraduate students.
Check Also: LSBU International Merit Scholarships in UK 2023 Funded
4WARD Graduation Scholarship 2023 Details
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eastern Michigan University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount/Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Eastern Michigan University, USA
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition cover for two years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
Nationality: International students.
ALSO CHECK, Flinders University PhD Enterprise Scholarship 2023
4WARD Graduate Scholarship | Mathematics
The scholarship offers a four-year commitment to graduation. When you successfully complete two years at Eastern Michigan University, we will fund your full tuition for the remaining two years.
*If you choose to move into one of Eastern’s other housing options (including on-campus apartments) your junior and senior years, you will pay current annual rates. There is no set rate for other housing options.
We’ll help you afford to live and learn on campus for four years at a guaranteed, locked-in rate to support successful four-year graduation.
Admitted international students with a cumulative GPA of 2.75+ will be eligible to apply for the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship.
To secure your scholarship, please complete the following steps:
- The first step is to apply for admission to apply for admission to Eastern Michigan University (the application fee will be waived for you)
- If you meet the GPA criteria, you will receive a 4WARD Graduation Scholarship award email in your
- admissions packet. Follow the steps in this email to apply for the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship.
- Financial Aid will contact you with a terms and conditions agreement which you will sign and return by the due date.
- Sign the contract and return to Financial Aid and your financial aid will be updated.
- Continue to meet all requirements in Years 1 and 2 and receive a 4WARD Scholarship in Years 3 and 4.