The AAUW International Fellowship is now open for applications. This scholarship program is primarily for applicants who are female and hold citizenship in a country other than the US or hold a non-immigrant visa if residing in the US.
AAUW International Fellowship have existed since 1917. The program provides support to women pursuing full-time graduate or postdoctoral studies in the U.S., women who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents, and who intend to return to their home country to pursue professional career
Check Also: LSBU International Merit Scholarships in UK 2023 Funded
DETAILS | AAUW International Scholarships 2023
Fellowship Sponsor(s): AAUW, USA
Host Institution(s): AAUW, USA
Fellowship Worth: $20,000 – $50,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Full-time Graduate or Postdoctoral
Nationality: International Students (Women)
Application Deadline: November 15, 2022
Cheslie C. Kryst Memorial Scholarship 2023 in USA
DETAILS | AAUW International Fellowships 2022
A limited number of awards are available for study outside the US (other than the applicant’s home country) to women who are members of Graduate Women International (see list of GWI affiliates). Both graduate and post-graduate studies at accredited institutions in the US are supported.
Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree by the application deadline and must have applied to their proposed institutions of study at the time of application. Recipients are selected for academic achievement and demonstrated commitment to women and girls.
Duquesne university Libermann Scholarships 2023 for international students
Eligibility criteria AAUW International Fellowships 2022
To be eligible for the AAUW International Fellowship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Have citizenship in a country other than the U.S. or hold a nonimmigrant visa if residing in the U.S. Women who are currently or expect to be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or dual U.S. citizens during the scholarship year. and other countries are not eligible.
- Hold an academic degree (obtained in the US or abroad) equivalent to a US baccalaureate degree completed by November 15, 2022.
- During the scholarship year, devote them full-time to the proposed academic plan.
- They intend to return to their home country for a professional career and after completing their studies.
- Master English and confirm your knowledge by submitting one of the required components (see below), which includes certain English tests, transcripts from English-speaking institutions, or a written statement confirming that English is the applicant’s native language.
- International scholarships are not open to previous recipients of any national AAUW scholarship or grant (does not include branch or local awards or community action grants).
- Members of the AAUW board, committees, panels, task forces, and staff, including current interns, are not eligible to apply for AAUW scholarships and grants. The current award holder may be elected or appointed to boards, committees, panels and working groups.
- International fellowships are open to scholars who identify as women in all fields of study at an accredited institution of higher education or in the case of postdoctoral research fellows. AAUW will make the final
- decisions on what constitutes eligible institutions.
- Unsuccessful applicants may reapply.
How to Apply: Application for AAUW International Fellowships is made online. Interested and eligible candidates can start the application process by clicking the Apply Now button to access the application form and create an account through the vendor’s website.
- Complete all required components in the following areas:
- Recommendations, documents and reviews