University of Hawaii Scholarships for International Students:
Applicants are welcomed to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarship in United States 2023. All International Students who are nationals of Asia, the Pacific, and the United States can apply for Graduate Degree Fellowship (GDF) at the University of Hawaii. Those Students who want to pursue their master’s degree or PhD Degree from USA are highly encouraged to apply for the scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarship will offer all the expenses/funds for the academic session of 2023-2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are provided by University of Hawaii to undertake postgraduate degree from United States. The scholarship will offer all the expenses to complete your degree. The period of the master’s degree Scholarship is 2 Years while for PhD Degree Scholarship its 3 Years. See Also: King Fahd University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia 2023 – Fully Funded
The University of Hawaii was founded in 1907 and present in United States. It is a Public Research Institute with more than 3,000 enrolled students. This university is one of the Oldest University is USA having good rank in all around the globe.
University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarship Details:
- Host University: University of Hawaii
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Scholarship Host Country: United States
- Application’s Last Date:2nd December 2022.
Must Join our Social Media Platforms
Financial Benefits of Graduate Scholarships:
University of Hawaii Scholarships 2023 in United States is a Full Free award for all International Students. It will offer all the necessary expenses. Detail of the scholarship is given bellow:
- Complete Tuition Fee for Graduate Studies will be given
- Free Accommodation will be offer
- Monthly Stipend to partially cover food and accidental expenses will be offer
- It gives Round Airfare Ticket from Home Country to US and Return
- Comprehensive Health Insurance in the United States will be given
- Provide Books Allowance and an allowance for materials and supplies
- Offer the Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
List of Available Study Program:
Applicants can apply in one of the following study field under University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships USA:
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Pacific Island Studies
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Master of Law.
You May Also Apply For: Shanghai Jiaotong University Scholarship in China 2023 – Fully Funded
List of Eligible Nationalities/Countries:
To apply for USA Scholarship applicants should be resident of one of the following countries:
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, French Polynesia, Fiji, Guam, Marshall Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, Northern Marianas, New Caledonia, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tuvalu, Tokelau, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, Burma, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Malaysia
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal
- East Asia: China, Japan, Mongolia, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, North Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Scholarships for International Students:
Candidates need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for University of Hawaii Fellowship 2023.
- Candidates should be national of one of the countries listed above.
- You must have offer in master’s degree or PhD Degree at the university.
- You must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with a excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have two years of full-time professional experience while applying.
- You must have oral and written skills in English Language.
- Applicants age should be or less than 35 years. Age limit may be 45 years for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- Should be good in health.
- You must return to your home country after completing degree.
You May Also Apply For: University of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholarships 2023 |Funded
Application Deadline Scholarships in United States:
2nd December 2022 is the last date to apply for the Graduate Degree Fellowship 2023 in United States. Apply quickly without waiting for the deadline.
How to Apply for University of Hawaii Scholarships 2023?
There is an Online Application Process available to apply for University of Hawaii Scholarships in United States. Click Here to check the application process to understand clearly. Also visit the Official Advertisement link mentioned below for more details: