Researchers are encouraged to submit applications for the Bonn International Fellowships 2024 in Germany. All foreign researchers may participate in this supported initiative. Post-doctoral researchers and seasoned educators who teach and/or do research at a university or research institute abroad and have a strong international reputation in their field of study. Only university workers are permitted to submit applications. This program has a 12-day duration.
Successful candidates will have the chance to conduct research at one of the leading universities in Germany. This fellowship program’s major goal is to include the fellows in Bonn’s academic community and increase their visibility to the general public. The program also intends to provide opportunities for long-term collaborations between researchers from different countries. Due to its resources for cutting-edge research, Germany is regarded as the finest nation for elite research. The University of Bonn is a great institution with an incredible reputation for academic achievement. You May Also Apply For: Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 |Fully Funded
The institution of Bonn is a German public research institution that was established in 1818. This is one of the best universities in Germany. With 636 professors and 4,948 research personnel, this research institution is one of the top eleven in Germany. Out of the 33,000 students who attend this university, about 5,500 are international. The University of Bonn doesn’t have a tuition fee, making it one of the more affordable institutions in this nation to attend. This paid fellowship program offers several chances for professional growth, networking, and exposure to other countries, making it the perfect option for academics looking to advance their careers and do top-notch research.
Bonn International Fellowships 2024 Details:
|University:||Bonn International University|
|Degree level:||Postdoctoral fellowship|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||28 September 2023|
Financial Benefits of Bonn International Fellowships 2024:
- Applicants will get a salary of €160 per day to cover the travel expenditures.
- Income of €500 per proposal will be given to the researcher.
- Fellows gain international experience.
- Researchers will get daily reward to help with transportation expenditures.
- The fellows will gain a chance to work with top-class researchers and the top faculty.
- The fellowship program offers an extensive range of learning opportunities and a prosperous future.
- By gaining experience to new methodologies and techniques the researchers progress their professional development and growth.
- Researchers will get a opportunity to grow.
Eligibility Criteria for Bonn International Fellowships 2024:
- The candidate should be a postdoctoral researcher or scholar.
- The recipients of this fellowship must be overseas students.
- The candidate should be a top researcher in his or her field.
- The qualified applicant must have a track record of conducting research and teaching overseas.
- For this Bonn fellowship program, there is no exam.
September 28, 2023, is the final date for applications for Bonn International Fellowships in Germany 2024
Procedure to Apply for Bonn International Fellowships 2024?
Apply online for the Germany-based Bonn International Fellowships 2024. Do look for an online application form on the official website. the research proposal and the documentation should be uploaded. based on the standards for eligibility and the caliber of the research. All applications will be examined by the selection committee. Successful candidates will get an offer letter outlining the specifics of the fellowship.