About Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-2024:
|Research Labs:||A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||1 December 2023|
Also apply for : Monmouth College Wallace Founders Scholarship in USA 2023
Benefits of the Singapore International Graduate Award:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,700.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Eligibility Criteria Singapore International Graduate Award :
- All international graduates can apply for the 2023 SINGA Scholarship
- You should have a passion for research.
- You must have good writing skills and fluency in English.
Supporting Documents for Singapore International Graduate Award :
- Copy of Passport
- Passport-size photo
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts,
- Master’s Academic Transcripts,
- Two recommendation letters
Deadline for Singapore International Graduate Award :
The application deadline to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 is 1 December 2023 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore Time)
You may also apply for: CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in Switzerland
Procedure to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24?
- The applicant has to apply online for the Singapore International Scholarship.
- Create an account here.
- Make sure you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – when you log in to the online application portal.
- You can browse the research projects by going to “Search Research Areas” and choosing the one that interests you.
- The application must also contain copies of the required documents.
- When creating your account in the application portal, please make sure the information you provide is accurate,