AIG Scholarships 2023 Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians interested in a career in public service to pursue a Masters in Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford for AIG Scholarships 2023.
The scholarships, worth more than £50,000 each, have been awarded to future public sector leaders who have demonstrated a passion for the public sector. After graduation, scholars return to their countries and use their learning to strengthen policy-making, support reforms, and contribute to their country’s development.
AIG Scholarships 2023 to Study at University of Oxford Details
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG)
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Worth: £50,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Application Deadline: 9th September 2022
AIG Scholarships2023 for Nigerians | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2022/23, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nigerian currently working in the public sector (ministries, ministries, agencies and parastatals) at the federal or state level.
- Between the ages of 25 and 45.
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years (combination of private and public sector) work experience.
- Have a bachelor’s degree with at least a second class higher qualification.
- Applicants should have strong intellectual capacity, proven leadership skills and a passion to contribute to the development of the Nigerian Civil Service.Check Also: university of Illinois scholarships 2023 for international students
How to Apply: Applicants interested in the AIG Scholarships 2023 for Nigerians must complete an online application on or before the application deadline.