International Student Scholarships university of Illinois scholarships 2023 is open to international students. The scholarship enables undergraduate program(s) in All subjects taught at Illinois College.
Illinois College offers merit-based scholarships to admitted international students with strong academic achievement and test scores. International student scholarships range from $20,000 to $23,000 per year and are renewable until you graduate. Illinois College will also offer two renewable #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarships to international students. Apply by February 15th to guarantee scholarship consideration.
International Student Scholarships – university of Illinois scholarships 2023
- Partial Funding $20,000 – $23,000 per year
- Illinois College
- All Subjects
- International Students
university of Illinois scholarships 2023 Education level:
International Student Scholarships – Illinois College USA 2022 is available for undergraduate level programs at Illinois College.
The following subjects are available for study under university of Illinois scholarships 2023 programme.
Illinois College will provide a stipend of $20,000-$23,000 per year to successful candidates.
university of Illinois scholarships 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Students can also apply CC Achievement International Scholarships in USA 2023
university of Illinois scholarships 2023 Application procedure:
- In order to be considered for this award, candidates must have accepted a bachelor’s degree from the
- university. They can then complete an application for admission: IC Application or Common Application..
- Supporting Documents: You must submit an official high school transcript, passport, resume,
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should check all university entry requirements .
- Language Requirements: Students enrolling at Illinois College must submit test scores prior to registration to
- assist in appropriate course placement. Illinois College Codes: ACT: 1034 or SAT and TOEFL: 1315